• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Sentences too harsh!

Well at least we now know that saying or implying someone is a ‘coconut’ is not racist or abusive. Apparently it can be classed as just a bit of light hearted banter and is allowed because of freedom of expression…would that be the same freedom of expression that seems isn’t allowed if you’re white!

Well at least we now know that saying or implying someone is a ‘coconut’ is not racist or abusive. Apparently it can be classed as just a bit of light hearted banter and is allowed because of freedom of expression…would that be the same freedom of expression that seems isn’t allowed if you’re white!
Taking the p*ss out of the extremely unpleasant Braverman seems to me like appropriate political banter. Sunak was just collateral.

This was a daft prosecution and would have been whoever was on the end of it.

Teachers aren’t allowed to have private lives?

They are professionals. Just as border officers are. Both do their jobs and leave their politics at home when doing so.
Do they? Teachers? Really? They certainly didn't when I was at school. I remember one kid getting slung out for wearing a Yes to Europe badge by a history teacher who was a well known Marxist.

Only if a non white person says it

Teachers aren’t allowed to have private lives?

They are professionals. Just as border officers are. Both do their jobs and leave their politics at home when doing so.

Who mentioned private lives? She was in a public place showing her political stance, whilst holding a potentially offensive placard. Rest assured if a Border Force Officer was shown doing this, disciplinary action would follow.

Back