• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Tory Leadership Race

That estimates vary is obvious going to be the case. They are estimates, not headcount’s. I was using official figures, produced by the ONS who have greater resources than others.

Even 1.8% is still a tiny proportion.
That tiny proportion still equates to 1 in 30 dwellings containing someone in the UK illegally.

If you look at the streets of some areas it’s only a matter of time and even The Guardian forecasts we’ll be a minority in a couple to a few decades. You’re far away in a bubble.

People born here won’t be included in the 750,000+ illegals here and your half of 750,000 estimate is a joke. I don’t care how small a percentage it is, I don’t agree with it full stop. And 750,000 is 1% of the British population. So what as well. We’ve just been corrected that’s it’s likely to between 800,000 and 1.2 million.

‘Experiencing different cultures leads to greater understanding and acceptance’ was true when numbers were smaller. Integration wasn’t really a choice or option like it is now. Besides that, numbers are too high and European cultures, traditions and identities are being cast aside. Multiculturalism is proving to be a failure now. The rise of the far right and surprisingly with young people in Europe is happening as a result. Something you detest but are willing to cause.

Your utopian dream of secularism everywhere with Islamic immigration and majorities happening in more and more communities just proves how far your head is in the sands of Cornwall. There is also very little being done on ‘clamping down on extremism’ as you put it. Anjem Choudary. Remember him? It took authorities 20 years to convict him, and this extremist and hate preacher was regularly on bbc tv.
Would you please provide the reference for your claim about the Guardian.

I would like to know who you regard as “we”. I regard all British citizens as “us”, irrespective of ethnicity, religion or skin colour. I have much more in common with many people with a different ethnicity, religion or skin colour to my own than I do with others who share mine. Especially those who continually refer to a white race. It’s them who are really different

There are many, many people who feel like that. Not just here but all over the UK. People are judged on behaviour and not on prejudices.

Traditions and identities are not being cast aside. Nor must they be. In many cases our new citizens become proud guardians of them, as they accept and absorb our culture. That some don’t is our responsibility. We must work harder to ensure they do. Indeed we must insist they do. The only thing we must not tolerate is intolerance.

The rise of the right will be resisted and defeated by better arguments. Their’s is the reasoning of failure and weakness. It’s fear overtaking optimism. Such ignorance exists everywhere but so do wiser heads. Such movements have existed many times before and have never prevailed. It won’t now.

Dealing with extremism of every stripe needs to be done vigorously and unashamedly, without fear or favour. Extremism is the enemy. Not Islam, immigrants or non white skin.

That tiny proportion still equates to 1 in 30 dwellings containing someone in the UK illegally.
I doubt it extrapolates in a straight line but everyone wishes it was nil. How to achieve that, rather than any lack of desire to, is the real issue.

How many dwellings are occupied by the lazy, feckless workshy locally born people, happy to live on benefits?

I doubt it extrapolates in a straight line but everyone wishes it was nil. How to achieve that, rather than any lack of desire to, is the real issue.

How many dwellings are occupied by the lazy, feckless workshy locally born people, happy to live on benefits?
There are 1.4 million unemployed. You can work out the percentage of them who are lazy, feckless and workshy but it's going to be a lower total than those here illegally.

There are 1.4 million unemployed. You can work out the percentage of them who are lazy, feckless and workshy but it's going to be a lower total than those here illegally.
Maybe it’s not only those registered as seeking work that fit the category of being lazy, feckless and workshy! I think there are many who don’t register but are quite happy to live on benefits when doing some kind of work is probably achievable. There seem too many ways to work the system and too few people to check and say no. Protecting the vulnerable is noble. Exploiting our care is not.

Maybe it’s not only those registered as seeking work that fit the category of being lazy, feckless and workshy! I think there are many who don’t register but are quite happy to live on benefits when doing some kind of work is probably achievable. There seem too many ways to work the system and too few people to check and say no. Protecting the vulnerable is noble. Exploiting our care is not.
And it's a chance to criticise working class people.
There are also many who are working more than one job to stay afloat and working on later in life, often in physically demanding jobs, than they should need to do.

Would you please provide the reference for your claim about the Guardian.

I would like to know who you regard as “we”. I regard all British citizens as “us”, irrespective of ethnicity, religion or skin colour. I have much more in common with many people with a different ethnicity, religion or skin colour to my own than I do with others who share mine. Especially those who continually refer to a white race. It’s them who are really different

There are many, many people who feel like that. Not just here but all over the UK. People are judged on behaviour and not on prejudices.

Traditions and identities are not being cast aside. Nor must they be. In many cases our new citizens become proud guardians of them, as they accept and absorb our culture. That some don’t is our responsibility. We must work harder to ensure they do. Indeed we must insist they do. The only thing we must not tolerate is intolerance.

The rise of the right will be resisted and defeated by better arguments. Their’s is the reasoning of failure and weakness. It’s fear overtaking optimism. Such ignorance exists everywhere but so do wiser heads. Such movements have existed many times before and have never prevailed. It won’t now.

Dealing with extremism of every stripe needs to be done vigorously and unashamedly, without fear or favour. Extremism is the enemy. Not Islam, immigrants or non white skin.
Maybe not a few decades but a few and another few and it will be the case…

And Stirling’s description and analysis of you yesterday was spot on. I’ll repost it.

He sees himself as 'other' to being white and thus genetically European....even though that's probably much more self delusion than he cares to admit. What matters is what is in their head rather than genetic realities.

The classical reason someone on the left who happens to be Jewish would want mass immigration is purely out of self interest and fear.....most of it ill placed and faulty but that doesn't matter, it's widespread within that community. As stated around 70 percent vote left aboard while back in Israel most vote right wing.

The reason left wing Jews (thankfully right wing Jews aren't this nuts) really want to mix it all up in Europe is because throughout the history of Judaism Jews have been expelled from countries many times (sometimes for subversion, sometimes to steal their stuff, sometimes religious hatred). This even happened in Britain before Cromwell reversed it. Even though this is centuries old in Europe (excepting 30s/40s Germany) it's held like a genetic memory.

So the thinking is that by always supporting mass immigration they refocus nationalism onto other groups and protect themselves by reducing the host group's power. The fact that they are introducing groups that view Jews negatively matters far less to them now that they have Israel or America as an escape option.

The fact that both these escape routes are under long term threat demographically and in Israel's case militarily again doesn't quite filter through enough to change their bahaviour. Probably because in their heads they probably think they will still end up ruling the new demographics and that it'll be safer for them somehow.

If I were someone like WE I would be trying with all my might to retain Europe as European and Christian as that's the more Jewish friendly demographic.....but because this is more emotional and deep seated than rational that just won't happen.

Someone like WE is fairly typical. Because Jews hold such power in the west (because its European and was Christian) they react to anything and everything....in reality too much and they were more effective in the past. For example, with WE, he's obsessed with Hitler and regularly brings him and the Nazis up as a fear mongering tool when anything more right wing than David Cameron is an option...Like the racism charge, over time it loses its power because people often see it being used inappropriately and with obvious agenda.

The fact that Churchill (not that I'm much of a Churchill fan nowadays) was far more right wing than anything around today doesn't matter as what's true doesn't factor in.....he only cares about winning, not what the truth is.

So we continually get the message that voting 'Trump' and 'Farage' is encouraging the return of a form of Hitler or neo Nazis.....what he's really saying is that he wants anything that would threaten his non European power base wiped out. He doesn't actually believe that anything like Hitler is coming back.....but any victory for anything even slightly nationalistic sets off emotional alarm bells in his type.
Here you are above 👆

Here you are…

He sees himself as 'other' to being white and thus genetically European....even though that's probably much more self delusion than he cares to admit. What matters is what is in their head rather than genetic realities.

The classical reason someone on the left who happens to be Jewish would want mass immigration is purely out of self interest and fear.....most of it ill placed and faulty but that doesn't matter, it's widespread within that community. As stated around 70 percent vote left aboard while back in Israel most vote right wing.

The reason left wing Jews (thankfully right wing Jews aren't this nuts) really want to mix it all up in Europe is because throughout the history of Judaism Jews have been expelled from countries many times (sometimes for subversion, sometimes to steal their stuff, sometimes religious hatred). This even happened in Britain before Cromwell reversed it. Even though this is centuries old in Europe (excepting 30s/40s Germany) it's held like a genetic memory.

So the thinking is that by always supporting mass immigration they refocus nationalism onto other groups and protect themselves by reducing the host group's power. The fact that they are introducing groups that view Jews negatively matters far less to them now that they have Israel or America as an escape option.

The fact that both these escape routes are under long term threat demographically and in Israel's case militarily again doesn't quite filter through enough to change their bahaviour. Probably because in their heads they probably think they will still end up ruling the new demographics and that it'll be safer for them somehow.

If I were someone like WE I would be trying with all my might to retain Europe as European and Christian as that's the more Jewish friendly demographic.....but because this is more emotional and deep seated than rational that just won't happen.

Someone like WE is fairly typical. Because Jews hold such power in the west (because its European and was Christian) they react to anything and everything....in reality too much and they were more effective in the past. For example, with WE, he's obsessed with Hitler and regularly brings him and the Nazis up as a fear mongering tool when anything more right wing than David Cameron is an option...Like the racism charge, over time it loses its power because people often see it being used inappropriately and with obvious agenda.

The fact that Churchill (not that I'm much of a Churchill fan nowadays) was far more right wing than anything around today doesn't matter as what's true doesn't factor in.....he only cares about winning, not what the truth is.

So we continually get the message that voting 'Trump' and 'Farage' is encouraging the return of a form of Hitler or neo Nazis.....what he's really saying is that he wants anything that would threaten his non European power base wiped out. He doesn't actually believe that anything like Hitler is coming back.....but any victory for anything even slightly nationalistic sets off emotional alarm bells in his type.

Back