• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Tory Leadership Race

Says the man who mentions “whiteness” in every post.

The ship proves that with good leadership, fair treatment and the lack of radical influence people cannot just get along but thrive and become friends. It was genuinely heartwarming to witness and both inspirational and confirmation of my beliefs.

As I explained before I was in Croydon earlier this year, visiting my parents grave, my childhood location and Selhurst whilst there.

I am playing bowls this morning and will chew the cud with my colleagues afterwards. I doubt whether cream teas will be on the agenda unless I bring it up as a consequence of the above post and the intended insult. They might enjoy taking the p*ss out of such ignorance.
As I said, you were on a boat. A spotless boat cleaned from top to bottom regularly. A sanitised environment a lot different to the streets of Croydon and South London, and indeed other parts of London and England, where you again dipped your toe in for not very long. You have no appreciation of real life near Truro and at your bowls tea lunches.

In terms of the leadership election, the majority of members with whom I have engaged in conversation have asserted that they will be casting their vote for Jenrick but of course this is only a fraction of the overall membership.At present, I am leaning firmly towards Jenrick.
A wonderful choice for the left,a gaffe prone tory leader not as error prone as badder- than- ever but might get bumped off wearing a Hamas are terrorists sweatshirt.

A wonderful choice for the left,a gaffe prone tory leader not as error prone as badder- than- ever but might get bumped off wearing a Hamas are terrorists sweatshirt.
I am hearing that some Conservative 'One Nation' "Moderates" are in a hissy fit about the fact that the Final Two does not contain a 'Centrist' and have threatened not to vote at all.

A world in which you can’t speak the truth. A world in which Islam dictates what’s allowed and what isn’t. I reject that idea and think many of the public do too.

A world in which you can’t speak the truth. A world in which Islam dictates what’s allowed and what isn’t. I reject that idea and think many of the public do too.
Well an opinion poll was set up this year to test the public reaction,it was called a general election,the tories got booted out big time and selected labour, no refuting that.No amount of silly slurs will change that.

Well an opinion poll was set up this year to test the public reaction,it was called a general election,the tories got booted out big time and selected labour, no refuting that.No amount of silly slurs will change that.
Labour won the election with 34% of the vote across the UK.
It received a lower vote share than any party forming a post–war majority government.

The tories ‘got booted out big time’ by the smallest turnout in living memory. It’s a majority yeah, but it is not the solid vote you and Labour seem to think it was.

Labour won the election with 34% of the vote across the UK.
It received a lower vote share than any party forming a post–war majority government.
The size of the vote is immaterial ,Labour are in power for five years and the Tories took the biggest thrashing in living memory,that cannot be lied about. I suspect that the Tories will disappear.The Tories have sqeezed The Bollo's of the Working class now we are going to squeeze yours make no mistake.

Starmer won’t last 2 years. Then it’s popcorn time.
Labour whatever happens,they will cling on like a limpet through thick and thin.The Tories always cling on even with a venal Prime Minister,A Prime Minister who cannot understand that the books have to be balanced,a Prime Minister who fails to respect D-Day. No wonder the country turfed them out on their ear.

The size of the vote is immaterial ,Labour are in power for five years and the Tories took the biggest thrashing in living memory,that cannot be lied about. I suspect that the Tories will disappear.The Tories have sqeezed The Bollo's of the Working class now we are going to squeeze yours make no mistake.
The size of the vote isn’t immaterial as it’s relevant to their actual popularity and how fragile it may be in the next election. But you don’t think so just as labour evidently don’t think so either.

The size of the vote isn’t immaterial as it’s relevant to their actual popularity and how fragile it may be in the next election. But you don’t think so just as labour evidently don’t think so either.
POWER is the only outcome.I hope the Tories enjoy bleating on the sidelines.Your Argument is as futile as d*ck sizes.

Labour whatever happens,they will cling on like a limpet through thick and thin.The Tories always cling on even with a venal Prime Minister,A Prime Minister who cannot understand that the books have to be balanced,a Prime Minister who fails to respect D-Day. No wonder the country turfed them out on their ear.
I and many more consider Starmer the biggest traitor possible, after Corbyn of course.

Hear Hear.

We Conservatives lost the trust of the electorate who rejected us at the General Election. Labour is haemorrhaging trust day-on-day.

Apropos the Conservative leadership election I have heard it opined that should Badenoch emerge victorious, there is the possibility that there will be yet another contest before the General Election.
On this matter, the Conservative Party intend to change its rules to make it harder for the leader to be ousted in a coup.

Last edited:
Back