• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Sentences too harsh!

Once again, Islam is not a race.

In fact, very little in history has to do with race. People's race is almost always just a detail, not a cause.

How many actual racists really exist? And of that number, how many are just simply a couple of cans short?
There have been some really stupid statements made on this forum over the years but well done for taking it to a new level.
‘Its Conservative MP, Peter Griffiths, had been elected in the previous year’s general election on the slogan “If you want a ****** for a neighbour, vote Labour.”’
I’m sure it’ll be a great relief to black and mixed-race South Africans to hear you explain how Apartheid wasn’t a racist policy.
‘Back home in London, the Jamaican-born athlete wore his team tracksuit proudly on the street, on the tube, everywhere. Until one day a policeman stopped him and asked a question that still pains Christie. “‘What’s a ****** like you doing wearing a British tracksuit?’ It hurt a lot.”‘
Remember how much fun it was to be a black footballer in the late seventies and early eighties when the NF were openly selling racist literature outside most grounds?
If racism doesn’t exist why are people on here pushing white replacement theory? Are they just a few cans short?
FFS

So a peaceful protest about not wanting illegal immigrants rocking up in their 1000s is now potentially banned and far right. You could say that all of the pro immigration, pro Palestine, antisemetic counter protesters are far left antifa. But that is your side so nothing wrong I guess.
If it was it wouldn’t be but these weren’t “peaceful protests”!

They were violent responses to an unrelated terrible tragedy engineered by far right activists in pursuit of a particular agenda.

The attempts to defend them, and even to justify them, that are being posted here are appalling confirmations of the disgusting political attitudes of some posters.

Whataboutism is a waste of time because it is just obvious deflection. No one condemns peaceful protests trying to make political points, whether they come from the right or left. Using or inciting violence or hatred is what is condemned.

These people are something else.

They lower the bar to 'racism' to people actually recognising that race exists and observing population trends. Can you imagine what their tune would have been if whites in South Africa during Apartheid had started lowering the percentage of black people in the country? They would have been screaming at the top of their lungs.

They obsess over anything you say yet fall over themselves not to recognise the same in other races.

It's because when it comes to race they are the biggest 'racists' out there and their hatred is aimed squarely at whites. With some of them it's self hatred born of ideology and for others it's even darker or just basic self advantage.

Last edited:
May as well replace it with Islam then if church going numbers are down. But as Alex Phillips says, it’s the foundations of our country, not an imported religion from thousands of miles away.
Of course not!

The foundations of our culture and heritage are solidly built on Christian ethics. No one ought to argue or try to change that. It’s the actual beliefs themselves which have waned as scientific knowledge has increased.

We need to put all religions into the same place. They ought to have no role at all in public life but be entirely private personal. That for some people their religion remains as Christianity was here in the Middle Ages only increases the importance of that. It’s happening but we need to be resolute about it.

There have been some really stupid statements made on this forum over the years but well done for taking it to a new level.
‘Its Conservative MP, Peter Griffiths, had been elected in the previous year’s general election on the slogan “If you want a ****** for a neighbour, vote Labour.”’
I’m sure it’ll be a great relief to black and mixed-race South Africans to hear you explain how Apartheid wasn’t a racist policy.
‘Back home in London, the Jamaican-born athlete wore his team tracksuit proudly on the street, on the tube, everywhere. Until one day a policeman stopped him and asked a question that still pains Christie. “‘What’s a ****** like you doing wearing a British tracksuit?’ It hurt a lot.”‘
Remember how much fun it was to be a black footballer in the late seventies and early eighties when the NF were openly selling racist literature outside most grounds?
If racism doesn’t exist why are people on here pushing white replacement theory? Are they just a few cans short?
FFS
The first example is about winning elections by playing on people's fears.
Apartheid could be viewed as racist, but was far more about subjugation.
Example three is antagonism born from the idea that only 'indigenous' people should be called British.
Insults from a football terrace are about tribalism, peer pressure and antagonising the opposition. I doubt racism is the primary motivation for the vast majority.
Lastly. How on earth can a population projection based on immigration and birth rates be racist? That is borderline bonkers.
The concept of an all encompassing term racism has become accepted by many without question. For people like you, it is only a White person's disease.

That of course is nonsense. Racism as you define it is a universal trait. By your definition, everyone is racist. Reverse the situations and put a White person in any of the circumstances you describe, and they would experience the same things.
White people make up only one tenth of the world population, and yet people like you want to deny them the right to a homeland, a culture, a nationality or even a very existence because you think it's 'racist'. For anyone else, you would be banging a drum for their rights.

Forgive me for not caring much about what you think.

These people are something else.

They lower the bar to 'racism' to people actually recognising that race exists and observing population trends. Can you imagine what their tune would have been if whites in South Africa during Apartheid had started lowering the percentage of black people in the country? They would have been screaming at the top of their lungs.

They obsess over anything you say yet fall over themselves not to recognise the same in other races.

It's because when it comes to race they are the biggest 'racists' out there and their hatred is aimed squarely at whites. With some of them its self hatred born of ideology and for others it's even darker or just basic self advantage.
This shows the fundamental misunderstanding of many on the right who bang on about “whites”!

People like me don’t hate “whites” and to suggest we do is both insulting and nonsense.

We don’t accept the idea that you divide people into groups by arbitrary categories that have no meaning.

That’s not to suggest that groups don’t exist. It’s to suggest that they must be correctly defined. Skin colour not being correct. There are many shades of skin colours with many groups involved with plenty of cross overs. To categorise a group as black and another as white is racist. Rich, poor, advantaged, disadvantaged, local heritage, other heritage, educated, uneducated, employed, unemployed. These are accurate group definitions.

The first example is about winning elections by playing on people's fears.
Apartheid could be viewed as racist, but was far more about subjugation.
Example three is antagonism born from the idea that only 'indigenous' people should be called British.
Insults from a football terrace are about tribalism, peer pressure and antagonising the opposition. I doubt racism is the primary motivation for the vast majority.
Lastly. How on earth can a population projection based on immigration and birth rates be racist? That is borderline bonkers.
The concept of an all encompassing term racism has become accepted by many without question. For people like you, it is only a White person's disease.

That of course is nonsense. Racism as you define it is a universal trait. By your definition, everyone is racist. Reverse the situations and put a White person in any of the circumstances you describe, and they would experience the same things.
White people make up only one tenth of the world population, and yet people like you want to deny them the right to a homeland, a culture, a nationality or even a very existence because you think it's 'racist'. For anyone else, you would be banging a drum for their rights.

Forgive me for not caring much about what you think.
Ah, you poor downtrodden middle-class white people. I had tears in my eyes reading this. I expect women have got a bit uppity recently in your view.
It’s fascinating study in self justification reading your posts.

Ah, you poor downtrodden middle-class white people. I had tears in my eyes reading this. I expect women have got a bit uppity recently in your view.
Brilliant. You just exhibited a huge dose of prejudice towards colour and class and threw in a ridiculous slur for good measure.

That's your credibility destroyed in one post. Well done.

On your way mate. We don't need racists here.

Of course not!

The foundations of our culture and heritage are solidly built on Christian ethics. No one ought to argue or try to change that. It’s the actual beliefs themselves which have waned as scientific knowledge has increased.

We need to put all religions into the same place. They ought to have no role at all in public life but be entirely private personal. That for some people their religion remains as Christianity was here in the Middle Ages only increases the importance of that. It’s happening but we need to be resolute about it.
Good luck with that.

In @NandosUK in Stratford a waitress is assaulted by a man whose wife is wearing a hijab.

A lady @zahra_etc, who claims to be the victim, said the police were in the vicinity but failed to take his details.

She complained & they replied they’re humans and made a mistake”.

I wish I had the link, or maybe she’s removed her tweet, but the victim had a Palestinian flag on her bio.

Brilliant. You just exhibited a huge dose of prejudice towards colour and class and threw in a ridiculous slur for good measure.

That's your credibility destroyed in one post. Well done.

On your way mate. We don't need racists here.
Oh dear, I think you just broke the sites irony meter.
‘Insults from a football terrace are about tribalism, peer pressure and antagonising the opposition.’
Just one last question before we wrap this up, were you one of the tribalists screaming racist abuse at black players back then? Do you feel a bit guilty about it and that’s why you go to such extreme lengths to try to pass off racist incidents as something else? Is racism ok if everyone else around you is doing it?
It’s ok, I’m not expecting a sensible response.
Ciao!

In @NandosUK in Stratford a waitress is assaulted by a man whose wife is wearing a hijab.

A lady @zahra_etc, who claims to be the victim, said the police were in the vicinity but failed to take his details.

She complained & they replied they’re humans and made a mistake”.

I wish I had the link, or maybe she’s removed her tweet, but the victim had a Palestinian flag on her bio.
Shocking scenes

You should try and concentrate on improving your own life as opposed to hating others purely on things such as race and class, then blaming them for your own emotions.

All you will do is preserve yourself in a state of self-pity, anger and hatred. If you then translate that into a worldview it can be very detrimental not only for yourself but others.

‘Insults from a football terrace are about tribalism, peer pressure and antagonising the opposition.’
Just one last question before we wrap this up, were you one of the tribalists screaming racist abuse at black players back then? Do you feel a bit guilty about it and that’s why you go to such extreme lengths to try to pass off racist incidents as something else? Is racism ok if everyone else around you is doing it?
Ciao!
Have you ever been to a football match? Abuse of every kind is screamed all the time.

Ciao!
It's 'Auf Wiedersehen' Caio is predominantly Italian. Your welcome.

Ciao!
You revealed yourself in that last post.

I have nothing more to say. You clearly don't like White people.

Back