• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Sentences too harsh!

Pakistan charges man over Southport attack disinformation Pakistani man arrested connected to Southport disinformation

Now this is a surprise. I thought it was mischievous Russians, or maybe it still is. The article isn’t clear.
It was on TV last week. A film crew tracked down the owner of the channel 3 site who issued the original false news feed that went viral. He looked a bit shocked when they knocked on his door in some random street in Pakistan.
That’s the problem with computers- they all lead back to somewhere…

It was on TV last week. A film crew tracked down the owner of the channel 3 site who issued the original false news feed that went viral. He looked a bit shocked when they knocked on his door in some random street in Pakistan.
That’s the problem with computers- they all lead back to somewhere…
I’m having trouble arriving at what his motive might be.

“Carey chose to travel from his home in Manchester to Southport and took part in violent scenes in a town that was still reeling from the horrific murders the previous day.
-From the report in his ‘local’ Wigan newspaper.
There were a lot of locals there that day, they were the ones cleaning up the following day after the racist mob wrecked the place.
Again, you are pushing the idea that this is 'bussed' in and not mostly local situations. You have very little evidence for it.

The majority of the unrest took place in poor areas.....but what would you know, you're just 'clueless from Berlin'.

Again, you are pushing the idea that this is 'bussed' in and not mostly local situations. You have very little evidence for it.

The majority of the unrest took place in poor areas.....but what would you know, you're just 'clueless from Berlin'.
People travelled to Southport for the initial racist violence and then copycat gangs indulged in racist violence in their own areas. One thing happens and then another thing happens, it’s not a difficult concept.

I have no idea how you've come to this conclusion. All I said was that people often travel from outside an area to get involved in or create terrible situations. In your mind that makes me a racist apologist? That's seriously weird.
But they aren’t comparable events, one was a small group of terrorists planning and carrying out a series of attacks and this was a racist mob creating mayhem. Granted both groups are driven by a hateful ideology but you seem to be implying that those bombings somehow justify the recent violence?

But they aren’t comparable events, one was a small group of terrorists planning and carrying out a series of attacks and this was a racist mob creating mayhem. Granted both groups are driven by a hateful ideology but you seem to be implying that those bombings somehow justify the recent violence?

Your inference and my implication are different then. If that's what I'd mean that's what I would have said.

People travelled to Southport for the initial racist violence and then copycat gangs indulged in racist violence in their own areas. One thing happens and then another thing happens, it’s not a difficult concept.
Why do you keep using the word racist?

I doubt race has much to do with any of it, apart from perhaps the murder of little White girls.

But of course, racism only works in one direction in your mindset.

Why do you keep using the word racist?

I doubt race has much to do with any of it, apart from perhaps the murder of little White girls.

But of course, racism only works in one direction in your mindset.
‘He also pleaded guilty to racially aggravated criminal damage after joining a "baying mob" who smashed up a BMW and nine other cars as thugs terrorised the streets of Hull.’ Maybe he could claim that this was under the influence of overdosing on Greggs pies?

‘Chants of “who the **** is Allah?” and “this is our ****ing country” were heard as police officers came under fire from missiles as they formed a cordon to prevent the group from reaching the mosque.’ - Southport​

No, nothing racist to see here, lalala…

‘He also pleaded guilty to racially aggravated criminal damage after joining a "baying mob" who smashed up a BMW and nine other cars as thugs terrorised the streets of Hull.’ Maybe he could claim that this was under the influence of overdosing on Greggs pies?

‘Chants of “who the **** is Allah?” and “this is our ****ing country” were heard as police officers came under fire from missiles as they formed a cordon to prevent the group from reaching the mosque.’ - Southport​

So would you describe the recent Palestinian protests as racist then as many similar chants against Jews were shouted as were threats against whites and other groups?

Nothing was done of course because of the two tier nature of the left and their institutions.

No, nothing racist to see here, lalala
This could be xenophobic or one of the new definitions of Islamophobia.

Yeeeeeeah, except that Islam is not a race and England is a Christian country, which I assume the other chant refers to. Nothing to do with race.

Introducing race is really just a red herring. Or perhaps I should say, a herring of colour. 🙄

So would you describe the recent Palestinian protests as racist then as many similar chants against Jews were shouted as were threats against whites and other groups?

Nothing was done of course because of the two tier nature of the left and their institutions.
There were arrests made and given the huge numbers that turned out it wasn’t surprising that there were a few morons. Every march was attended by supportive Jewish groups so the focus of the marches was not to be antisemitic, unlike the riots here that had racist violence as their primary motive.

Back