• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Sentences too harsh!

Pretty quick to get into Victoria from Croydon then a short trip on the tube. Some of the Southport rioters travelled 50+ miles to get there, I think we could make it to Knightsbridge quicker.
I'd just get the chauffeur to take me. Or ask the butler to round up the off duty under footmen, gardeners and other assorted serfs and send them do whatever it is that they do.

Elon Musk is surely the ultimate ‘elite’.
A billionaire able to control social media at his fingertips, to decide what is and isn’t put out on X. Like Putin he thrives on division and controversy. Sociopaths are unpredictable so be careful what you wish for. An unregulated world of media means exactly that. No rules. Revert to year zero, retreat to your gated rich community it watch it all unfold.just like a film. People need to think about AI and fake news seriously whatever their politics.

Watch the clip at the end of this post. This is very typical of the left wing anti white working class segment (which is most of it) of the UK media. What this guy says here is frankly disgusting and disturbing.

Some of those given sentences seem to have been given to very vulnerable people and I find this whole episode damaging in several ways.

Last edited:
Where did you get this from?

Not from Berlin you can’t.
A 26-year-old Wigan man, who threw missiles and kicked a police van after earlier attending a peaceful vigil in Southport with his pregnant girlfriend, is beginning a jail term.
Dylan Carey, of Castle Hill Road, Hindley, has been sentenced to one year and six months in prison after pleading guilty to violent disorder at Liverpool Crown Court.

A 26-year-old Wigan man, who threw missiles and kicked a police van after earlier attending a peaceful vigil in Southport with his pregnant girlfriend, is beginning a jail term.
Dylan Carey, of Castle Hill Road, Hindley, has been sentenced to one year and six months in prison after pleading guilty to violent disorder at Liverpool Crown Court.
How do you know his girlfriend doesn't come from there?

It's important that if the idea that these protests/riots were 'bussed in' that the evidence for that is provided. Because thus far I've only seen claims without evidence.

Unfortunately this often happens. Three of those responsible for 7/7 had travelled from Leeds.

How do you know his girlfriend doesn't come from there?

It's important that if the idea that these protests/riots were 'bussed in' that the evidence for that is provided. Because thus far I've only seen claims without evidence.
“Carey chose to travel from his home in Manchester to Southport and took part in violent scenes in a town that was still reeling from the horrific murders the previous day.
-From the report in his ‘local’ Wigan newspaper.
There were a lot of locals there that day, they were the ones cleaning up the following day after the racist mob wrecked the place.

They were only 'racist riots' in your mind and those like you.
Could I remind you that they were a response to the murder of three little girls by someone of migrant background, which was another example of numerous attacks. This one was so dreadful that it was the final straw for many.
I'm sure your blinkered mentality has no understanding of how an event like this could create such a reaction.
The authorities and their useful idiot friends just shout racist, as if that explains the fear, anger and helplessness people are feeling.

In any demonstration, there is always a fringe of nutters who turn up. That is never more true than for far left protests.
Lumping all these people into a category of 'racist' is simply a tactic. It is used for control by government and to shut down debate by the left. It's predictable and purposefully reductive.
They are very far from only being considered “racist riots” in a few minds. The truth is that only those who think like you don’t consider them to be so. Defending and justifying them as a response to the Southport murders is appalling.

The spreading of far right sentiments and “calls to action” that now exist is very well explained in this in depth analysis. Much of which could have been written about what happens here:-

Elon Musk is surely the ultimate ‘elite’.
A billionaire able to control social media at his fingertips, to decide what is and isn’t put out on X. Like Putin he thrives on division and controversy. Sociopaths are unpredictable so be careful what you wish for. An unregulated world of media means exactly that. No rules. Revert to year zero, retreat to your gated rich community it watch it all unfold.just like a film. People need to think about AI and fake news seriously whatever their politics.

all media are now suspect. The more 'government approved' the worse, usually. And its relevance to Harsh sentences ? Well, do the media vilify people ? and if so, at the behest of whom ? Meanwhile, do other scumbags get away with shoplifting and other crime, unpunished ?

All our media keep banging on about an inevitable 'united ireland' and it seems to be either a Liberal-Left Sinn Fein dominated affair or a deliberate attempt to continuously stoke tensions between Nationalist and Loyalist. Cos a Conservative accord between the two seems to be taboo ? Will the flag waving bloke get a harsh sentence for standing on the wrong side of the street ?

Last edited:
I assume the convicted mans details were put in the mainstream media. So that seems to me to be incitement to 'others' wanting to take reciprocal action. Isn't that putting the man's family and property at risk ? If you were manipulating the media, then is clearly put's the man at increased risk by printing his address.

The same one as yours about someone from Wigan.
Not sure why you’re constantly trying to justify these race riots, it’s a weird position to take. And equating them with Islamic terrorist acts isn’t the defence you think it is. How many more race riots do you think you’re allowed before you’re even?

Not sure why you’re constantly trying to justify these race riots, it’s a weird position to take. And equating them with Islamic terrorist acts isn’t the defence you think it is. How many more race riots do you think you’re allowed before you’re even?
I have no idea how you've come to this conclusion. All I said was that people often travel from outside an area to get involved in or create terrible situations. In your mind that makes me a racist apologist? That's seriously weird.

I assume the convicted mans details were put in the mainstream media. So that seems to me to be incitement to 'others' wanting to take reciprocal action. Isn't that putting the man's family and property at risk ? If you were manipulating the media, then is clearly put's the man at increased risk by printing his address.

ah now, cmon. The media would never tell you what road a fella lives on. Especially if he had not even been convicted of anything. Cos you could be setting the Wolves onto those people. How many minutes would the Wolves need to figure exactly which house ? 5 minutes ?

Meanwhile, person X is believed to have stabbed person Y in some British City. But information is currently very patchy on the ground"

It was Caesar who achieved power by setting the murderous baying mob onto his political enemies. Some old ideas are still in vogue.

Last edited:
Back