• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Sentences too harsh!

You do know that immigration is not the same as asylum seeking, don’t you? Funny how right wing agitators like to conflate the two when it suits them.
There absolutely should be a way for people born in the country to have a pathway from school/university into the career they want. It’s also true that there are a number of jobs that are essential but not well paid enough to secure those workers a decent standard of living. Some of this is as result of successive governments weakening employment laws. We’ve been in a drive to the bottom for decades because rich people are never rich enough. It’s a problem but it’s not caused by immigration, but it’s a useful distraction from the real culprits.
What’s your solution?
So you are saying Rudi Hedman is a right wing agitator?

There have been several stabbings in recent days, some of them fatal. None of which the police have released any information on the perpetrators. The only bit of information was that the Galway chaplain stabber said something about Irish forces in Mali, and that was obviously in Ireland and one Irish online newspaper. We now have a silence on the media and a silence of the people.
not always. Some stabbing murders seem to get forgotten very quickly ? And others ? you decide ?

David Amess RiP.

Last edited:
Another selective charge. Shouting at a police dog.
Surely that's the job of the police handler ?

"McCarthy, 34, of Knowle, admitted to violent disorder after being accused of shouting at police officers and in a police dog's face,"

You do know that immigration is not the same as asylum seeking, don’t you? Funny how right wing agitators like to conflate the two when it suits them.
There absolutely should be a way for people born in the country to have a pathway from school/university into the career they want. It’s also true that there are a number of jobs that are essential but not well paid enough to secure those workers a decent standard of living. Some of this is as result of successive governments weakening employment laws. We’ve been in a drive to the bottom for decades because rich people are never rich enough. It’s a problem but it’s not caused by immigration, but it’s a useful distraction from the real culprits.
What’s your solution?
You keep inferring that I and no doubt millions of others are looking to blame jolly foreigner for all of the country’s problems. No, many of just want sensible or needed levels of immigration, as well as it causing problems, not a reason to blame for problems. Not open door uncontrolled or out of control immigration. Whose country is it anyway? Something that again the left want away with. And to further ruin your position - the government’s plan to provide housing isn’t even going to house a quarter of net migrants, let alone the citizens of this country.

And anyway, how many of these illegal arrivals on boats are asylum seekers rather than simply economic migrants? And there are several issues here too. They mean someone applying legally misses out or waits longer. They don’t come with women or children. You have no idea where they’re from or why they’re here. It’s so irresponsible it’s insane. But the young who’ve been brainwashed haven’t the will to look beyond having a stance.

Last edited:
back on topic.

These were the type of sentences handed out in 2011, during the last riots we had. And yes, i think they were excessive, but ar enow clearly a guide for the current sentences for similar crimes

The 2011 riots killed 5 people. Gave plenty of others life long injuries and destroyed 10s of millions of property. Along with widespread arson and looting.
Quite clearly, not at all comparable events.

"McCarthy, 34, of Knowle, admitted to violent disorder after being accused of shouting at police officers and in a police dog's face,"

did he say some hurty words that offended the dog's sensibilities ? or was it hate speech that dissed that breed of dog ?

The 2011 riots killed 5 people. Gave plenty of others life long injuries and destroyed 10s of millions of property. Along with widespread arson and looting.
Quite clearly, not at all comparable events.

yes, but were we not told that Mark Duggan was a Saint ?

and i cannot comment upon the murdered kids at Southport.

So you are saying Rudi Hedman is a right wing agitator?
Hard to imagine them on TikTok or Instagram, doesn’t come across as having thousands of twitter followers and if they had a podcast I think they’d have mentioned it. Unlikely I’d say.
I doubt if anything here is read enough or shared enough to be considered ‘agitating’.

Hard to imagine them on TikTok or Instagram, doesn’t come across as having thousands of twitter followers and if they had a podcast I think they’d have mentioned it. Unlikely I’d say.
I doubt if anything here is read enough or shared enough to be considered ‘agitating’.
"You do know that immigration is not the same as asylum seeking, don’t you? Funny how right wing agitators like to conflate the two when it suits them."

So you were not inferring RH was conflating in this manner ? Good to know

Pardon? Que?

What's weird? Are all riots instigated by racists and if not do you have the same opinion on sentencing for those taking part? Does the presence of what you regard as racists make a riot worse than one without any?
No, but if you’re trying to prevent further racist riots it’s a good idea to make sure that people know what a racist riot looks like. Which these were.
There should never be riots in working class communities.

Can't wait to hear the dog give his evidence in court.......

No, but if you’re trying to prevent further racist riots it’s a good idea to make sure that people know what a racist riot looks like. Which these were.
Perhaps we should also make sure people know what a ‘Unite the kingdom’ march looks like too? Tommy Robinson in attendance, lots of union flags, St George’s flags, and a racial mix of well behaved, patriotic people that the media and the government would prefer isn’t known about. You know, just for balance.

But if anyone has a reason to riot it's working class communities. Brixton, Toxteth, St. Paul's, Tottenham, Handsworth, etc.

Last edited:
Back