• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Sentences too harsh!

Which is totally subjective on your part.
Next you will be saying that they shouldn't have representation.

Who is the fascist here? You seem to be doing a good impersonation of someone who supports totalitarianism.
If you’re worried about representation for the poor racist rioters why not start a crowdfund for them? Maybe Tommy ten names and Fauxrage will chip in seeing how they were responsible for whipping up the riots. Fauxrage’s lawyers will defend anyone if the money’s right.

There have been several stabbings in recent days, some of them fatal. None of which the police have released any information on the perpetrators. The only bit of information was that the Galway chaplain stabbed said something about Irish forces in Mali, and that was obviously in Ireland and one Irish online newspaper. We now have a silence on the media and a silence of the people.

It's very deliberate.

Deception by omission by the state that complains about 'misinformation'.

There have been several stabbings in recent days, some of them fatal. None of which the police have released any information on the perpetrators. The only bit of information was that the Galway chaplain stabber said something about Irish forces in Mali, and that was obviously in Ireland and one Irish online newspaper. We now have a silence on the media and a silence of the people.

Apparently today is the first day of the early release scheme, so I expect the prisons will be emptied of thugs to make way for the rioters.
I don’t.

I expect enough space to be made available for the thugs who were involved in the rioting by releasing non violent offenders regarded as being safe to spend the rest of their time out of prison under supervision.

There have been several stabbings in recent days, some of them fatal. None of which the police have released any information on the perpetrators. The only bit of information was that the Galway chaplain stabber said something about Irish forces in Mali, and that was obviously in Ireland and one Irish online newspaper. We now have a silence on the media and a silence of the people.
Like this:-

Or this:-

There is as much information there on the “perpetrators” (aka the accused) and circumstances as could be released. One does give a name but that’s not always possible.

Like this:-

Or this:-

There is as much information there on the “perpetrators” (aka the accused) and circumstances as could be released. One does give a name but that’s not always possible.
The first one just gives ages of 3 men. There have been quite a few more stabbings than 2 recently.

If you’re worried about representation for the poor racist rioters why not start a crowdfund for them? Maybe Tommy ten names and Fauxrage will chip in seeing how they were responsible for whipping up the riots. Fauxrage’s lawyers will defend anyone if the money’s right.
It's very difficult to converse with such childish nonsense.

You seem full of irrational hate.

‘A 67-year-old man has been jailed after chanting "you're not English any more" at police officers during a violent demonstration.
David Notley, of Buckhurst Hill in Essex, was among supporters of "far-right organisations" that took part in the protest in London on 31 July.
He was among 121 people who were arrestedduring violent scenes in Whitehall, two days after the three fatal knife attacks in Southport that prompted disorder across the country.
Notley was jailed for 20 months after he admitted violent disorder and causing religiously aggravated distress at Inner London Crown Court.’

This isn’t violent. This is what happens at protests, especially leftists screaming whatever.

There weren’t ‘supporters of "far-right organisations" that took part in the protest in London on 31 July.’

There 121 arrests in that protest because they arrested everyone in a kettle at the end, regardless of whether they did anything or not. Nearly all of them were released within minutes of arrest in a building in Whitehall, not even a police station.

This case in particular smacks of double standards but really isn’t worth the time, money and resources in prosecuting and jailing him for 20 months FGS.

It's very difficult to converse with such childish nonsense.

You seem full of irrational hate.

I do hate the way people with a prominent social media platform whip up their more gullible followers to commit acts of violence against innocent people and then wipe their hands of it when it suits them. Interesting to see that both Stephen YL and Andrew Tate have been whining that Fauxrage threw them under the bus. Like rats fighting in a sack. Love it.

I do hate the way people with a prominent social media platform whip up their more gullible followers to commit acts of violence against innocent people and then wipe their hands of it when it suits them. Interesting to see that both Stephen YL and Andrew Tate have been whining that Fauxrage threw them under the bus. Like rats fighting in a sack. Love it.
Do you also think 2TK with his platform calling every single person attending protests a racist a right wing thug and many untrue descriptions is doing just that. Whipping up his antifa wet types.
Some can’t see the wood for the trees if it doesn’t fit their narrow minded thinking!

I have not followed this debate so it may have gone off on the typical HOL ride down Tangent Alley.

However, looking at the sentences, they do appear harsh when compared to similar acts. The judges seem to be applying a policy of example. Not one they apply equally.

However, there is another factor. Books and covers and all that, but anyone who has been around the criminal justice system for any time will see those convicted and can almost smell the distinct odour of prison. Their sentences could be largely dictated by their previous convictions, or the fact they are out on license.

I have not followed this debate so it may have gone off on the typical HOL ride down Tangent Alley.

However, looking at the sentences, they do appear harsh when compared to similar acts. The judges seem to be applying a policy of example. Not one they apply equally.

However, there is another factor. Books and covers and all that, but anyone who has been around the criminal justice system for any time will see those convicted and can almost smell the distinct odour of prison. Their sentences could be largely dictated by their previous convictions, or the fact they are out on license.
A lot of the sentences being scrutinised have been handed out to people without a criminal record.

There is no evidence that any of the people you imply actually encouraged any violence. They simply state their position.
You seem to have a problem with other people having opinions that differ from your own. A trait rife among the irrational elements of the left.

You talk about manipulation, and that is hugely ironic given that the left are puppets for some of the wealthiest people on Earth. They have been brainwashing you for your whole life, which I assume is probably not that long in your case.

Do you also think 2TK with his platform calling every single person attending protests a racist a right wing thug and many untrue descriptions is doing just that. Whipping up his antifa wet types.
Some can’t see the wood for the trees if it doesn’t fit their narrow minded thinking!
He wasn’t the one spreading racist misinformation to whip up the rioters in the first place. The people pushing the agenda were clearly intent on creating the environment for racist and Islamophobic violence to occur. I don’t think they were particularly concerned with the numbers of gullible idiots who got caught up in the excitement of it all and shoved to the front and are now paying the price for their stupidity.
I think it’s reasonable for Starmer to assert, when asked, that the motives behind the people posting misinformation on social media were racist.
These were racist mobs, unfortunately some people who might have been along for the buzz got caught up in it and many of those appear to be thoroughly ashamed of themselves and I do have some sympathy with them, particularly as the likes of Fauxrage and co will get away with it, hell, he might even get a pay rise from Gbeebies.

He wasn’t the one spreading racist misinformation to whip up the rioters in the first place. The people pushing the agenda were clearly intent on creating the environment for racist and Islamophobic violence to occur. I don’t think they were particularly concerned with the numbers of gullible idiots who got caught up in the excitement of it all and shoved to the front and are now paying the price for their stupidity.
I think it’s reasonable for Starmer to assert, when asked, that the motives behind the people posting misinformation on social media were racist.
These were racist mobs, unfortunately some people who might have been along for the buzz got caught up in it and many of those appear to be thoroughly ashamed of themselves and I do have some sympathy with them, particularly as the likes of Fauxrage and co will get away with it, hell, he might even get a pay rise from Gbeebies.
The main group of people responsible for the riots are those that have created the ghettoised country that we now live in - and the vocal far-left that support their misguided policies.

Is the main objection that they were rioters or that they were racists?

Back