• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Kamada will be an asset

Brilliant run and sent in a great cross ball which was turned in for an aussie own goal. He has certainly made a difference, commentator raving about him!

He seems to be playing wide left and very comfortable with both feet. He looks a real handful, happy to run at defenders and a great final ball. I hope OG is watching to see how he can best be utilised.

Last edited:
Brilliant run and sent in a great cross ball which was turned in for an aussie own goal. He has certainly made a difference, commentator raving about him!

He seems to be playing wide left and very comfortable with both feet. He looks a real handful, happy to run at defenders and a great final ball. I hope OG is watching to see how he can best be utilised.
The player you are talking about is Nakamura, not Kamada. He came on at the same time as Kamada.

Whoops! I think I may be crediting Ahamada with some of Nakamura's work. I had the game on in the background. However, I still saw some great work from what was definitely Ahamada. Enough to sense that he really is capable of producing more for us than we have seen.

Whether his underwhelming start with us is down to poor management, being played out of position, needing time to settle, a language barrier - who knows? But he could be a gem for us that just needs a little polishing.

Back