• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Kamada will be an asset

Not another Edourde!
He’s definitely not that. Eddie was never known for his work rate. Celtic suited him because he didn’t have to break sweat to score loads of goals. Daizen is blessed with pace and will run all day. He’d be at the back post every time Munoz crossed the ball.

Even accepting big clubs have different expectations he's only had two league games. He'll need a bit longer to settle down before his stats are much of an issue.
He’s adjusting well and will take time to adjust to the new players and configurations with Sarr and Nketiah plus of course the new defensive lineup

A lot of you have hit the nail on the head for me.

He's not a spectacular player, not super fast, or full of tricks. But is technically good, neat, and hardworking.

My impression is he's the sort of player that will make the right decision more often than not. That will square it if someone has a better shooting opportunity. That will finish when in good positions.

I’m not sure if Palace fans are born optimists or pessimists!

Remaining problem to fix is a truely attacking LWB to replace Mitchell who is still an excellent defensive LB

Back