• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Chelsea v CPFC Match Thread

The positive today is glasner will now know to never start Hughes over Doucoure. For all his effort, Hughes just runs around like a headless chicken.
Doucoure starting to come back well, let's hope it continues. Hughes is still a useful player for us. Clearly committed to the cause, if not the quickest or most gifted. Can pick the odd pass. Takes one for the team when necessary.

Suspect it's more emotional than physical, although he might also have a knock, the last few months have been quite full on for him and he needs a chance to reset.
Sounds like a lets pull him from the England u21 squad and give him some rest quote to me..!!

Good result today would have taken that this morning - given the unavailable players..!!

COYP

The positive today is glasner will now know to never start Hughes over Doucoure. For all his effort, Hughes just runs around like a headless chicken.
I like Hughes's willingness to get stuck in and he's been a useful player for us, but there's little doubt that Doucoure is in a different class.

Palace were excellent today. Against a top 6 side. Wharton has really kicked on this season. Deserved a draw. Could have won. Kamada looked much better. Wonderful entertainment.its a pleasure watching our united and committed talented team having a real go at one of the loadsawongas league’s top teams. I am only looking up. COYP 🥳

Palace were excellent today. Against a top 6 side. Wharton has really kicked on this season. Deserved a draw. Could have won. Kamada looked much better. Wonderful entertainment.its a pleasure watching our united and committed talented team having a real go at one of the loadsawongas league’s top teams. I am only looking up. COYP 🥳

Much as I love your enthusiasm, you’re over doing it a little bit, it wasn’t too great first half, rode our luck a bit helped by deano, but yes much improved second half, quite a few positives, great goal from Eze and a decent point

Didn’t say that he wasn’t a useful player but aside from the West Ham wonder goal - he relied on guile more than anything else. His shooting was poor as was his decision making for the final ball.

6th Highest Crystal Palace Premier League goal scorer in history

But if it makes you feel good piling on the hate for him then I guess go for it?

I think Eze just equalled him

Good result today, team effort and I loved how at the end when we had a corner, we put it in the box to win rather than just keep the ball and be safe for the point.

Give a view please , post on todays game

Suspect it's more emotional than physical, although he might also have a knock, the last few months have been quite full on for him and he needs a chance to reset.
What do you mean? He just had an all-expenses paid trip and front row seat for the Euros

Didn’t say that he wasn’t a useful player but aside from the West Ham wonder goal - he relied on guile more than anything else. His shooting was poor as was his decision making for the final ball.

Jordan Ayew played in over 200 games for our club.
Although of course he was not a prolific goalscorer, overall he was an asset to the club.
I believe he will get a warm reception if he plays for Leicester in our next game.

Back