• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Chelsea v CPFC Match Thread

Only managed to catch updates on BBC Sport whilst I’ve been out.

Feels like a game of 2 halves as far as our performance is concerned?

A totally deserved point based on the second half performance. Doucoure made a big difference and if fully fit should always play.

Well done Palace.

Did not expect anything from today, an excellent point and now gives us time to bed in the newer players before the game against Leicester. Thank you OG and the team!

So much better second half , well earned point but am I being greedy thinking we could have had 3 ? Thought they were there for the taking at the end but I think all the players were knackered .

Great to see Doucoure back to something like his best , like having a new signing in the middle of the park and completely bossed it .Gave Wharton that yard of space to get his passes away, I can see only good things with that pairing .

Well deserved point. The whole team worked hard and played well. Could have gone either way at the end, but 1-1 a very fair result.

Well done to Hendo for some magnificent saves, he gets a rough press on here sometimes, but he made some key saves today.

Nice to be off 0 points.

Solid game by everyone, front to back. Kamada seemed a little nibble-happy, and Munoz had a rocky start, but I thought we played about 60 minutes of very good football against talented squad of multi-millionaires. Tempted to single out Henderson and Guehi for praise, I then realized the entire back played well. As did the midfield. And our attackers did well with the few opportunities they were given.

Back