• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Chelsea v CPFC Match Thread

every Chelscum fan i have ever met has been an utter t0.sser. Nice to give them a kick in the head, in their backyard.

The pundits reckon we will be mid-table. A nice away point at Scumford Bridge. Come on you Eagles.

Well that could’ve gone either way but it was a much better 2nd half after Doucoure came on for Hughes. When Kamada struck from that Munoz pass from the right I thought it might be our day. He struck it on on the move but it went straight at the keeper.

every Chelscum fan i have ever met has been an utter t0.sser. Nice to give them a kick in the head, at Stamford Bridge.

The pundits reckon we will be mid-table. A nice away point at Scumford Bridge. Come on you Eagles.
A kick in the head would be a win. They're not that good despite spending all that money. We could have won, they could have won, we got a point. Fair enough.

Great point today, I feel bringing on Doucouré changed the game, Henderson is winning me over also. Kamada tried today and I’m happy giving him time. Good result before international break…. CPFC

A proper team performance and good to see Doucoure get valuable minutes in. A hard earned and well deserved point. Plus, Tyrick nearly won it at the death…..

I'm happy with a point at Chelsea.

Now a chance for Ollie to sort a few things out during the international break after which we'll be cooking on gas.

Up the Palace!

Back