• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Chelsea v CPFC Match Thread

This Palace defence is the worst I have seen since we were rockbottom in the Champ in the fall of 2007.

I do fear we may be in the same sort of position a year from now.
You haven't noticed the acquisition of lacroix or chabolah then? 3rd game in and vs a team worth silly money. We haven't played poorly so far. Just guehi making some obscure run forward leaving defence bare and Hughes being on a yellow.

Radio London are not impressed with JPM .
They blame him for losing the ball for Chelsea's goal .
Not doing the job as a loan striker by not being able to hold the ball up to bring other players into play . Not being strong enough and lazy .
To me that lines him up to score .

Not a good half. Kamada looks useless, Munoz is off it again which I cant blame really considering he's had hardly any break and Eze couldn't look less interested if he tried.
Hopefully OG gets into them.

My only criticism is that Kamada isn't looking the most accurate player at present, nor on the same wavelength as the other players. Some loose passes, mis-predicting where players will be etc. I think he will come good but its not happening yet for him.

Not doing the job as a loan striker by not being able to hold the ball up to bring other players into play . Not being strong enough and lazy .
I know we are only half way, but we are up against a club who have beaten us 13 times in a row, who scored 6 away last week against a comparable club, and we are a few weeks off a settled team.

Not a good half. Kamada looks useless, Munoz is off it again which I cant blame really considering he's had hardly any break and Eze couldn't look less interested if he tried.
Hopefully OG gets into them.
Agree. And Eze may as well not be there. Barely involved.

Last edited:
If anyone was to blame it was Guehi running the middle of the pitch like a headless chicken, leaving 4 against 2 for Chelsea.

we dont look like we have a goal in us at the moment . I suppose the best bet is try and keep it at 1-0 till the 80th minute then go for it . of course if they score again its all over .

Soon be christmas

They are exactly right. Instead of holding the ball and laying it off he tried an impossible flick that played straight into their fast counterattack which took our midfield and defenders joining the attack out of the game.

I have to say Kamada is terrible. His pass selection and positioning both leave a lot to be desired and I’m not sure what he adds.

The only way we have a chance is to bring Sarr on for Kamada and Doucoure on for Hughes.

They are exactly right. Instead of holding the ball and laying it off he tried an impossible flick that played straight into their fast counterattack which took our midfield and defenders joining the attack out of the game.

I have to say Kamada is terrible. His pass selection and positioning both leave a lot to be desired and I’m not sure what he adds.

The only way we have a chance is to bring Sarr on for Kamada and Doucoure on for Hughes.
Wharton looks Knackered as well, like Glasner said

Surprised we haven't taken Hughes off at half time - he seems to still be hobbling a bit from that knock before half time - not to mention being hampered by the yellow card.

Back