• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

West Ham match thread

Plenty of mistakes leading to the second goal, but Kamada had several chances to slow West Ham – with fresh legs – and he was slow and passive throughout.

ANother team which are not even good we have throw a game away.

I cant see Glasner being around long I can already see him blaming the board etc.

Manager has made some strange choices as well odd starting line up again and that lerma for kamada makes no sense.

As soon as we take off Lerma for Kamada we look to light weight. Take Edourd off move Kamada to right and put SOMEONE who can tackle in the centre of the park

It's just the way it's going to be for us. Anytime we ever look decent we will sell. Just the way it is now. Could be worse. I wonder who else will go next week?

how unfit must Doucoure be at the moment.

I just don’t see Kamada being a premier league player and really hope I’m wrong.

even a 'question mark' nobody would have been better than Edouard.

Another Benteke............... why are we reluctant to get rid of bad players ? and to even continue to give them starts. Every week.

Do not blame Glasner. He does his best on the pitch. Blame the money-men.

Tonight we will be bottom of the Table.

I thought we were doing OK in the first half, but this is just dreadful now. Eze, my favourite player, is trying to do it all himself and has been in and out of the game.
Why did Édouard even start. Such a useless lump. Please offload him.
AWB made a huge impact for the Hammers.
If Guehi goes, we are in real trouble.
Boy, do we miss Michael.
Well, Ollie, you've got a lot of work to do now if we are going to start winning again.

Sorry to dig out a specific player but where the f*** was Mitchell for both goals? Absolutely nowhere as we got ripped open down the left both times.

First goal he was miles out of position, chases back, falls over and then just gives up. Second goal couldn't even see him.

Considering how little he offers offensively there really isn't much excuse for us to be that open down that side. It's been an issue for a long time now and teams target it.

Unfortunately as Glasner has said players have the say in staying or not and the start to this season is hardly going to convince anybody it’s worth staying here if an acceptable bid comes in.

Back