• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

West Ham match thread

Wharton amazing.

Munoz getting ump with OE.

OE has also bottled out of a good few challenges.

I want him to do well and he looks like he should be a beast… but

The thing was I never expected much from him, relatively inexpensive signing from the Scottish league, but yeeeeeesh, to me he's just Odsonne terrible. Couldn't score when given a run of games, can't score when he's brought off the bench, is addicted to being offside.... Just a poor player, sadly and rarely shows why he deserves to be part of the squad at all.

Aside from OE not a bad half but to point out the obvious we need to finish the chances we get. Not sure what OE brings to the table any more.

Enjoyed the half.

Centre backs look fine and MG looked relaxed and back to his best.

Midfield looks fine but Wharton outstanding. How did we get him for £18 mill.

JPM looking better than last week with some fine touches.

OE… blimey, I could play better and I’ve got no knees left. Sarr must be out of shape in a big way to not be ahead of him.

I can see why Kamada isn’t playing, last week he continually went into Eze’s space. That’s the thing about Olise when he was here, with him in the team, the opposition spent so much time worrying about him that Eze got loads of space and vice versa. Sarr doesn’t need to be Olise, he just needs to stay on the right of the pitch and work with Munoz. That is all that is missing.

We do look good though, need to take our chances but overall a solid half.

Back