• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

The new government – good accomplishments and bad?

Rosie Duffield resigns the Labour Whip.

Now it gets interesting. In and of itself, probably not to many other Labour MP's going to shed any (public) tears as she is pretty down on all the tranny stuff they like so much but still....could be an interesting Sunday ahead.
Just watched her interviewed by Laura Kuenssberg. That is so damaging to Labour. She spoke with real passion about what she feels are huge hypocricies at the top of the Labour party. I expect Starmer to now come out with some sort of 'a woman scorned' tactic to try to brush it under the carpet.

Starmer is whatever he needs to be to pacify the people he is addressing at that singular moment in time. Like a chameleon he serves only himself. Chameleon Keir. Keir chameleon. Got a certain ring to it, like Two tier Keir and Free gear Keir.

'I was having a w**k. - Derek and Clive.

Hysterically funny filth from the great comedy pair.

I put it here as there is a great passage about Clement Attlee.

'Clem the gem'.

Enjoy.

😎

His just completed word salad lauding the end of coal and a 20bn investment in Liverpoool and Teeside will not produce any jobs until 2028 at the earliest, it's all spin

Handing, erm, paying Mauritius, to take the Chagos islands under control when they’re 2,000 km away and an ally of China’s just demonstrates what a load of dangerous useful idiots we’re being ruled by. I’m surprised it hasn’t been mentioned on here yet.

I admit until yesterday I had never heard of the Chagos islands but I knew where Mauritius is so immediately it raised concerns of the strategic consequences of this decision without any debate or consultation with parliament whatsoever.

Back