• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

The new government – good accomplishments and bad?

P&O did not break ther law at the time, they exploited a loophole which is quite a different thing.

Yup I stand corrected, still an odious company though.

Thought Flip flop had a plan to reduce these numbers,but obviously has changed his mind!!
Labour has launched a new 'Border Security Command' but it has been opined that it is far too reliant on co-operation from leaders such as France's Macron who it is feared is content to wave migrants through to punish us for Brexit.

Labour cancelled the Rwanda scheme but countries across Europe are looking at similar schemes to act as a deterrent to the people smuggling trade.

Labour has launched a new 'Border Security Command' but it has been opined that it is far too reliant on co-operation from leaders such as France's Macron who it is feared is content to wave migrants through to punish us for Brexit.

Labour cancelled the Rwanda scheme but countries across Europe are looking at similar schemes to act as a deterrent to the people smuggling trade.
So obvious that there would be no cooperation from the French, never has been even before Brexit. I have said this many times. We may as well withhold any future payments to them, which were always a nonsense.

We will never be told. Most worrying aspect of article, imo, is the history of the Attorney General.

An costly inquiry which showed Labour wrongdoing would achieve little but a small headline years away from an election. Of more concern is the refusal to show where the 20bn " black hole " comes from.

Police operational matters under the control of Taylor Swift's mum
Well those tickets were like Gold dust! Surprising that the Mayor of London who wants to ban adverts on the Underground of scantily clad women would want to go and watch a scantily clad woman singing.
Quite obviously much pressure was applied and the Met Police Commanders have no backbone

Police operational matters under the control of Taylor Swift's mum
I hadn't realised the police was running a taxi service 😀

On a more serious note I was staggered by this story from my neighbour.

On Monday she was at the window of her flat having a cigarette when she noticed a man trying to break into an Amazon van which was parked opposite us. She called the police and lo and behold they turned up and nicked the guy.

I guess things most have been a bit slow on social media that day and they had finished checking their white privilege.

Anyway well done the cops.

Well those tickets were like Gold dust! Surprising that the Mayor of London who wants to ban adverts on the Underground of scantily clad women would want to go and watch a scantily clad woman singing.
Quite obviously much pressure was applied and the Met Police Commanders have no backbone
Sadik and Labour were foretold in the Qu'ran.

[4:142] Surely the hypocrites strive to deceive Allah, and He shall requite their deceit to them, and when they stand up to prayer they stand up sluggishly; they do it only to be seen of men and do not remember Allah save a little. The hypocrites indeed seek to deceive Allah, but it is He who outwits them.

I hadn't realised the police was running a taxi service 😀

On a more serious note I was staggered by this story from my neighbour.

On Monday she was at the window of her flat having a cigarette when she noticed a man trying to break into an Amazon van which was parked opposite us. She called the police and lo and behold they turned up and nicked the guy.

I guess things most have been a bit slow on social media that day and they had finished checking their white privilege.

Anyway well done the cops.
They might have responded because over a week ago an Evri van was cleared out as the driver returned from a delivery. It was again in n Beckenham where you and your neighbour are. It’s on X somewhere.

Last edited:
Back