• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Sentences too harsh!

knife arches for security ?

i bet they don't need those in Poland or Hungary. And those countries have just as many kitchen-knives as we do.

And i bet those countries are not gone draconian ? Not punishing their own citizens for decrying a crime-wave ?

Last edited:
None of this is what I’m actually pointing out directly. If 2TK brings in new policies which directly affect the masses should they just suck it up as protest is being stopped by fear of getting jailed. Sometimes the human safety valve goes on the meekest of people.
Protest and rioting are not the same thing

Bernadette Spofforth has thus far spent 36 hours in a police cell for 'misinformation' on the attacker identity, which she had added, 'if this is true'.....the post was up for two hours and was deleted once she realised her mistake and apologised.

Nick Lowles however put out misinformation on an attack on a Muslim women (there is video of an angry Muslim man on the street referring to this attack)....Lowles even stated he didn't know that it was true in his next post.

What has happened to him thus far?.....nothing.

We all know why.

Two tier for state backed operatives.
Nothing will happen to him! He hasn’t broken any law. He even corrected his tweet on the incident which may yet be true, but not yet reported to the police.

This is just the right desperately searching for anything that might substantiate their assertions of different standards being applied to them.

It won’t wash because it isn’t true. People get charged for illegal actions, or inciting them. Not for repeating rumoured assaults.

Just to be unequivocal about this...

I'm ignoring Wisbech, for obvious reasons including that I'm fed up with his trolling. If he posts something and someone then replies to his post, I will be able to see that reply. Above the reply is a box that indicates that the reply is to a message from Wisbech. Should I choose to, I can click a link that's given in order to view the Wisbech message. But obviously I won't be doing that!
I bet he will!

A lack of discipline and self control being hall marks of the hard right. Curiosity also being the root of all learning.

He won’t ever admit it though so we will never know, although if I spot any tell tale signs I might just point them out.

I suppose the rationale was that the stabby folk are more active later and doing it then didn't delay anyone getting to work which might have caused problems.
There seemed to be more drug sniffing dogs (looking for, not partaking) in the morning.
Still strange to do it on the way out when, as you point out, they can travel on to another station. Although the way things are now as soon as the first offender is caught they may as well go home, because everyone else is likely to know within moments.

Sniffer dogs are good for things like drugs, but cannot see them being much help for knives!

Surely the only way is painstaking education starting at nursery school age and never really ending? I am just glad we make it hard to get hold of guns.

Still strange to do it on the way out when, as you point out, they can travel on to another station. Although the way things are now as soon as the first offender is caught they may as well go home, because everyone else is likely to know within moments.

Sniffer dogs are good for things like drugs, but cannot see them being much help for knives!

Surely the only way is painstaking education starting at nursery school age and never really ending? I am just glad we make it hard to get hold of guns.

It might be hard to get guns but those that want them can get them.
Knife arches are more a reassurance to let people know something is being done rather than to actively catch miscreants although that's obviously a bonus.
They've been in some schools for years.

OFF TOPIC

If you wish to use the new 'ignore' button on this new site, that's fine. It's also fine if you choose not to, but just stop discussing whether you do or not on a topic in News & Politics** to which it has NO relevance whatsoever......it is YOUR personal preference and has no interest to many others reading these posts.

** This also applies to any other topics on the boards

Thank you.

OFF TOPIC

If you wish to use the new 'ignore' button on this new site, that's fine. It's also fine if you choose not to, but just stop discussing whether you do or not on a topic in News & Politics** to which it has NO relevance whatsoever......it is YOUR personal preference and has no interest to many others reading these posts.

** This also applies to any other topics on the boards

Thank you.

All we want to know is did you have it away with John Brown?

A lack of discipline and self control being hall marks of the hard right.

fellas dancing in the streets with their willy waving in the air, is certainly not what i would associate with any part of the right, centre right or other.

And the shrill shrieking that passes for 'political debate' is surely more Antifa than Fa ?

Now, regarding Sentences being too harsh....or too soft. There are some bizarre goings-on in the World. The details of the assault below are shocking.

Last edited:
With previous Governments struggling to fill jobs, like nursing, policing and teaching, they lowered the bar for potential candidates. then what happened ? You get poor performers in teaching, nursing (also Agency staff from abroad) , then attract certain types to the police.
So you get certain elements of the modern police force, who love nothing better than to follow Government strategies by provoking crowds, giving out a few slaps and throwing people in the cells.
The protesters I saw that got arrested, were nothing more than drunken idiots and opportunists, and not motivated by any political ideology, other than nicking a few bottles of scotch, or some Greggs sausage rolls. But like everyone, I can only really judge from what the media put before me.

And jailing keyboard warriors ? After all the lies we are fed by mainstream media.
Soon all media will become like the BBS. You follow the consensus you are given and conform.

Nick Lowles issued an X-tweet reading "Reports are coming in of acid being thrown out of a car window at a Muslim woman in Middlesbrough. Absolutely horrendous" beneath which appears
"Readers added context
The reports of an acid attack in Middlesbrough have been denied by local police."

All this has been retweeted by Nick Lowles beneath the following "Police in Middlesbrough have denied any knowledge of this acid attack, though some in the local Muslim community insist it happened. Hold my hands up if my initial tweet was wrong. Won’t comment further until more information is known"

Cleveland Police have commented including the following:
"Cleveland Police has not, to date, received any formal complaint from any victim or anyone on their behalf.

We did receive limited information from a third party earlier this evening regarding a possible incident in central Middlesbrough,".

I include the last because it appears to show that Nick Lowles' initial tweet was not misinformation; there was indeed a report. I think the earlier poster perhaps relied on an x-tweet by Richard Tice with content very similar to his post or possibly GB News. Cleveland Police have not in fact denied there was an incident but merely stated they have no information which would enable any further investigation and that they cannot confirm reports.
Maybe the 3rd party was Lowles or whoever initiated the tweet? Doesn’t mean to say it happened

Is that the British athlete who finished fourth in the marathon at TWO consecutive Olympic Games?
I think we can quite confidently answer that in the negative.

However, he certainly deserved a medal for his rumoured efforts.

• Haha
Reactions: YT
According to a new poll Reform are up and the Tories are down. Seems that amongst Conservative voters Farage's response to the riots went down better.

I think people need to wake up to the new reality.

There is no fairness here. There is only the control of a large number of people by a very small number.
This is subjugation, plain and simple.
Obviously there has to be control of lawlessness, but given that most kinds of lawlessness are going unpunished, one has to ask if the government is ruthlessly punishing dissenters in the public interest, or their own? We know the answer.
Democracy is loaded. Speech is now controlled. Freedoms are diminishing for the majority.

This country is now heading toward an Orwellian style totalitarian state.

Back