• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Sentences too harsh!

Here's another one.

From the article:

A 27-year-old man who threw a can of drink towards a row of police officers during a protest in Weymouth has been jailed for 12 months.

Eden Reboul, of Weymouth, admitted violent disorder after the demonstration in the Dorset seaside town on August 4.

Bournemouth Crown Court heard that the defendant had also accepted a conditional caution from police for an unconnected incident of unlawful violence later on the same day.

The court heard that Reboul, who suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and depression, had not taken his medication on the day and had "got caught up" in the protest which he had not planned to attend.

Absolute disgrace that Lucy Connoly is the victim of this over-harsh sentence regime of two-tier-Kier.

I mean, really, what's the harm? A slap on the wrist for silliness would have sufficed. All the councillor's wife wrote on 'X' was this:

"Mass deportation now, set fire to all the f****** hotels full of the bas***** for all I care... If that makes me racist, so be it," the post read.

Now the judge is forewarning of a jail sentence.

Whatever happened to free speech, eh?

This country is going to the dogs.

Last edited:
Absolute disgrace that Lucy Connoly is the victim of this over-harsh sentence regime of two-tier-Kier.

I mean, really, what's the harm? A slap on the wrist for silliness would have sufficed. All the councillor's wrote on 'X' was this:

"Mass deportation now, set fire to all the f****** hotels full of the bas***** for all I care... If that makes me racist, so be it," the post read.

Now the judge is forewarning of a jail sentence.

Whatever happened to free speech, eh?

This country is going to the dogs.
Even though you mock the fact is you could now get the same for repeating it in print. Now that would be so funny 😂

"Barbara Barker, 52 - who denies purchasing eggs for protesters to throw at police"....being sent to trial.

Not even a proper rioter. If she was out to cause mayhem, wouldn't she just have stolen the eggs in the civil unrest and chaos ?
No she buys them, and somehow they fall into the hands of protesters.

Absolutely laughable, if this wasn't just going to wreck someone's life and impinge on all our civil liberties

This is the thought Police in action. Why else would she buy eggs ?

"Barbara Barker, 52 - who denies purchasing eggs for protesters to throw at police"....being sent to trial.

Not even a proper rioter. If she was out to cause mayhem, wouldn't she just have stolen the eggs in the civil unrest and chaos ?

Absolutely laughable, if this wasn't just going to wreck someone's life and impinge on all our civil liberties

This is the thought Police in action. Why else would she buy eggs ?
If that’s all she did and clearly states it in court then I doubt she would be convicted. That the CPS are taking it to court means there must be more to it.

Makes a good story though for those who want to suggest those responsible for the disorder are actually being victimised.

If that’s all she did and clearly states it in court then I doubt she would be convicted. That the CPS are taking it to court means there must be more to it.

Makes a good story though for those who want to suggest those responsible for the disorder are actually being victimised.
So much criticism of the so - called 'mental health dodge' of Muslim stabbers.

How about the 'I'm ADHD and got caught up in the violence'? and 'I'm ADHD and forgot to take my tablets and got caught up in the violence - I didn't mean to'

Deafening silence on here about these 'reasons' for racist violence. Of course.

This is the thought Police in action.
Why else would she buy eggs ?
To burn down hotels, attack police and anyone who looks like a different race?

Yes! Let's keep those civil liberties, for everyone's sake. This country is going to the dogs.

So much criticism of the so - called 'mental health dodge' of Muslim stabbers.

How about the 'I'm ADHD and got caught up in the violence'? and 'I'm ADHD and forgot to take my tablets and got caught up in the violence - I didn't mean to'

Deafening silence on here about these 'reasons' for racist violence. Of course.
It's just another part of two tier - one person can have mental health issues and even kill people. Another, it doesn't matter, even for a far lesser offence. You can see who yourself from this case - for example. And you've highlighted it really.

It's just another part of two tier - one person can have mental health issues and even kill people. Another, it doesn't matter, even for a far lesser offence. You can see who yourself from this case - for example. And you've highlighted it really.
No. Those ADHD reasons are valid. The mental illness reasons are just lies, excuses. Isn't that the case?

did the Manchester airport thugs, who broke the nose of a policewoman, ever get punished ?

Be interesting to understand why there is a delay? My instinct is that this delay is down to cowardice. Somebody, somewhere has to sign off on either prosecuting or making it NFA. Either decision is going to involve push-back and a potential snake on the board game of promotion.

I do wonder if they literally cannot get anybody to stick their name to whatever decision is taken?

Back