• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

QPR vs CPFC match thread

Well, not exactly a convincing performance to say the least. Let's be happy about the result, the day after tomorrow nobody will be talking about the game except us.

Kamada looks sloppy and lackadaisical, Mateta trying to show boat every other minute and losing the ball, Munoz should've had a goal, praise for Guehi having a go at the defense. Not the best performance, I can't see us winning saturday.

Just back from Loftus Road.

Kamada…I don’t want to be negative but let’s hope there’s a player in there….somewhere.

Lacroix…ditto.

I don’t get the long balls out wide only to play back and try to work through the middle. It doesn’t work - we’ve tried dozens of times and it doesn’t work because we’re too slow on the ball.

Nketiah shows real promise to be a Palace legend.

Just back from Loftus Road.

Kamada…I don’t want to be negative but let’s hope there’s a player in there….somewhere.

Lacroix…ditto.

I don’t get the long balls out wide only to play back and try to work through the middle. It doesn’t work - we’ve tried dozens of times and it doesn’t work because we’re too slow on the ball.

Nketiah shows real promise to be a Palace legend.
Blimey. You either live close to Loftus Road or you own a helicopter and helipad close by.

A tough workout against a team which pressed and harried us whenever they could, especially after half time. We got some more minutes for new players to settle and gel. Plus we won the game.

So it's a thumbs up from me and on to the next one.

Back