• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

QPR vs CPFC match thread

Oh my giddy aunt !

Your sentiments echo those of a supporter who is usually infused with positivity apropos our team and prospects, however in a conversation with him earlier in the week his aroma of optimism had dispersed and his brow was corrugated with concern.
At one stage he got somewhat irate as I attempted to reason with him, bellowing out "I have had enough of all your season is in its infancy baloney". In the final analysis, one cannot reason with a tiger when your head is in it's mouth.

Perhaps sooner rather than later I will return to "Doomsayer" mode !

Willo,

‘Somewhat irate’, ‘attempted to reason’, ‘bellowing out’ - three cliches in one tortuous sentence. ‘One cannot when your….’ - ouch.

Your prose is dreadful. You cannot write. Cannot. Stop.

Willo,

‘Somewhat irate’, ‘attempted to reason’, ‘bellowing out’ - three cliches in one tortuous sentence. ‘One cannot when your….’ - ouch.

Your prose is dreadful. You cannot write. Cannot. Stop.
Alas I am an addlepated gentleman on account of the advancement of age and often give the impression of being a blithering idiot.
I win the 'Lustreless Dud' award.

Alas I am an addlepated gentleman on account of the advancement of age and often give the impression of being a blithering idiot.
I win the 'Lustreless Dud' award.
I feel congratulations are in order.
This is the first time in all my time on these forums that I have found myself having to reach for a dictionary.
The word in question?
'Addlepated. '
I plan on using it a few times today to test reactions .

Back