• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

QPR vs CPFC match thread

I should be happy that we are winning but there’s some thing not right in our formation and the way we are playing. Eza gets the ball and the game practically stops. It’s almost like we are waiting for them to make a mistake rather than us creating a chance. Perhaps I’m being too fussy but again we look unbalanced. Oh well, we will win 3 or 4 nil and all will be good 🙂
Yes, think we are missing Wharton. Would flow much better with him on the pitch. But also not a bad idea to not over use him.

Not PL quality, we are making heavier weather of this than we should.
Some good approach play that breaks down in the penalty area with too many high balls across goal. Also too many one touch balls that don't come off, Mateta has hardly touched the ball, Eddie is showing energy and is our main hope.

Still can't defend corners.

Goalkeeper is so poor in the air what was he doing just catch the ball.

We are making this game a lot harder then it needs to be & it is going to end up destroying some of the players we need to be good for the weekend.

Another game not impressed at all with what I have seen.

I’m calling it now… Eze doesn’t make the next England squad. I genuinely worry he is not the player that he was made out to be. Without Olise he has looked a pale shadow of the player at the back end of last season.

You think he is at the level of last season?

Don’t get me wrong, I like Eze, I just don’t think he’s as good as the media make him out to be unless he has somebody to share the attention (Olise did this last season)

At the moment it’s I can see why he fell out of favour with PV. I really hope I’m wrong.

Back