• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Nottingham Forest vs. Crystal Palace match thread

Honestly what the F@ck has happened to Munoz? I’d rather play Ward at the moment, at least he has heart.

Said it before no support he is all by himself on that side having to try do everything.

He is not good enough for that he has energy but not great creative wise.

We should have got AWB back he was so cheap I don't understand why we didnt try.

Eze is only creative option we have he is not performing and getting sick of him being greedy plus turning into Wilf going down all the time.

Are transfer business has been poor I believe this is one of the big issues we have lost people which played a way which helped us and now we either havnt covered it or gotten sub par replacements.

Not excusing poor choices from manager as well

Henderson is awful United must have been laughing at us 20m for him and Sam was far better he went for what 5m

A lack luster attempt at playing football, no passion from any player apart from Hughes. Eze is now in full Zaha mode..... Won't pass, if he does it's to the other side.

I can foresee a new hand steering this sinking ship very soon. We may already have sealed our fate as I cannot see how we will drag our sorry arses out of the bottom three.

And this is after 43 years of supporting Palace through thick and thin....

Plenty of the doom brigade been let out to play tonight and with only a quarter of the season gone.

Personally, and the stats back my point up, I am rather proud of the performance, despite the result. I said a couple of weeks ago that we are no longer at the same level as Notts FC and therefore surprised to see so many people wanting a win. With that said, keeping a strong side at bay (bar one goal) in probably the most hostile away ground in the Premier League shouldn't be discounted.

Like the Liverpool result, it's only nothing to one and therefore, backed up with this good performance, is something we can build on.

Keep up the support, the team need us and deserved to be praised
I second that… What?

It’s a quarter of the season, in a blink it will be Xmas period. We are now officially in the worst run we’ve had since we’ve been back.

I want us to do well under OG but it’s just not happening.

the board need to take a big chunk of the blame too, there was nothing we could do about Olise but we could have kept Anderson. Should have paid him what he was after as I still think he is a big big miss. Also missing Ayew.
Wasting wages on Kamada and will Eddie Step up?

Board waited far too long to purchase our players but that is still no excuse. They have been together long enough now. Now it’s just poor coaching.

Summed up by Guehi in the final minute. Gets the ball in their half. Instead of putting it on the box he dithers and dithers and dithers until he loses it and they almost score. Absolutely no energy, no pace and no quality. The same as it has been all season. I can’t see that OG can stay after that.

Henderson should have saved it but what a terrible defensive header from Chaloba, instead of heading it away into touch he heads back into the middle straight to Wood.The only player to come out with any credit was Hughes, Munoz was awful.

Why can’t Saar get a start. Munoz is as ineffective as Mitchell going forward.team Can’t string passes together. Play like strangers. Kamada is not premier league standard. Wharton presumably off for op soon. Oh dear. We are in trouble.

A lack luster attempt at playing football, no passion from any player apart from Hughes. Eze is now in full Zaha mode..... Won't pass, if he does it's to the other side.

I can foresee a new hand steering this sinking ship very soon. We may already have sealed our fate as I cannot see how we will drag our sorry arses out of the bottom three.

And this is after 43 years of supporting Palace through thick and thin....

I would not be surprised one iota.
As sure as night follows day we will be defeated by Tottenham and this could well seal the fate of Oliver Glasner.

I think a lot of the doubts with Glasner is the signings we have made that weren’t his (Sarr for example) don’t get in as they don’t fit his system. And he’s got shot of Ayew and Anderson.

But the ones he wants , he then chooses (Kamada). The issue being is the system doesn’t work.

I wouldn’t trust OG’s ability to pick a player. I think the job is too big for him and he’s a been a lucky manager in the past.

Just not good enough . Its not the losing but the manner of it . Couple of long range efforts from Eze and that was about it . Didn't really create anything all game .

Kamada has to be the worst Japanese player to play in the UK
Hendo will be having nightmares
Nketia needs to have awareness lessons

Pluses
Back three were OK
The kid that came on looked bright
Wharton had a rest
Ive still got 4 beers in the fridge

Very disappointed tonight. I just wish the manager would give Sarr a start and drop Kamada, then at least we'd have a chance and I'd give Eze a rest too as he just does not seem interested.

Back