• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Nottingham Forest vs. Crystal Palace match thread

Plenty of the doom brigade been let out to play tonight and with only a quarter of the season gone.

Personally, and the stats back my point up, I am rather proud of the performance, despite the result. I said a couple of weeks ago that we are no longer at the same level as Notts FC and therefore surprised to see so many people wanting a win. With that said, keeping a strong side at bay (bar one goal) in probably the most hostile away ground in the Premier League shouldn't be discounted.

Like the Liverpool result, it's only nothing to one and therefore, backed up with this good performance, is something we can build on.

Keep up the support, the team need us and deserved to be praised

Plenty of the doom brigade been let out to play tonight and with only a quarter of the season gone.

Personally, and the stats back my point up, I am rather proud of the performance, despite the result. I said a couple of weeks ago that we are no longer at the same level as Notts FC and therefore surprised to see so many people wanting a win. With that said, keeping a strong side at bay (bar one goal) in probably the most hostile away ground in the Premier League shouldn't be discounted.

Like the Liverpool result, it's only nothing to one and therefore, backed up with this good performance, is something we can build on.

What?

Troll, do one.

That was a disgraceful performance.

The whole team is lacklustre. I'm afraid the trapdoor is opening for Glasner.

This team is not playing for him.

Back