• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Marc Guehi

The Deal.

Newcastle DOF:
Good afternoon. We would very much like to purchase your outstanding England centre back Mark Guehi.

Parish:
No problem. He is fantastic isn’t he, that will be £70 big ones please. Up front.

Newcastle:
Oh ok. Well how about £45 mill and a tickle from a fat bird I know.

Parish:
I’m all good thanks, I’m set with the lovely Ms Reid, Just the £70 mill please.

Newcastle:
How about £50 mill and some sports direct vouchers?

Parish:
£70 mill please.

Newcastle:
Look, we are going places. Don’t hold us and the player back. £65 mill and a signed shirt by Alan Sherear. Come on that’s a deal.

Parish:
£70 mill please.

Newcastle:
You f*cking southern shandy drinking bastards… well show you. You’ll see, just you wait…. We are looking elsewhere. Just you wait you’ll be sorry.

Parish: 😎

Newcastle: hello Mr Parish. Can we please have Mark. It’s the last day and we need him. Here is £70 million.

Parish:
£75 million please.

Newcastle: Aaarrraagghhhh… you absolute bast…. 🤬🤬😤😭😭😭
Great post!
Naturally, Clubs will want to pay as little as possible for a player but the antics they get up to are pathetic.
You wouldn't allow someone to do it buying your car or house would you?
One offer maybe but after that you would just tell them to do one.

I noticed Deeney on Talkshite was saying he has inside information that Guehi will still leave in this window although refused to say who to.

Make of that what you will.

There's a suggestion that we told Chelsea we were no longer interested in Chalobah.

This apparently is because Guehi is staying (despite what Troy Deeney claims!).

There's a suggestion that we told Chelsea we were no longer interested in Chalobah.

This apparently is because Guehi is staying (despite what Troy Deeney claims!).

I read that too.

I expect this, and every other story with varying degrees of 'make-believe', to probably change every half hour up until window closes. Where's Dazza atm? Could do with some trustworthy, track-proven insight.

As soon as he was made club captain I was convinced he'd stay, but I'm glad it's now been confirmed. Newcastle could flounder in mid-table this season and it wouldn't surprise me if their owners get bored and look elsewhere for entertainment having been hamstrung by PSR.

As soon as he was made club captain I was convinced he'd stay, but I'm glad it's now been confirmed. Newcastle could flounder in mid-table this season and it wouldn't surprise me if their owners get bored and look elsewhere for entertainment having been hamstrung by PSR.
Same here . I thought in making him captain the club were saying they were not budging on their valuation and from Newcastles end they were reluctant to pay it so I was becoming more sure as the days went by he would be staying .
And by the sounds of it Guehi is more than happy to stay at Palace which is also a great indication of a happy club behind the scenes .

COYP!

Back