• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Loaned-Out Players

He was sub at the start of last season for Palace before he got injured and i think he was understandably behind Olise and Ayew on the right attacking role. He was sort out by a lot of championship clubs at the start of the season and apparently subject to a large bid from Southampton. The fact that Sheffield are top or close to the top and he is contributing all means we have a proper player on our books. I think a full season at championship level and they he can slot right into the wide right role in the premier league. I think if we are relegated he will be a premier league player but probably not with us.
Rogers from Villa made this path and players like Harry Kane were also loaned to lower level clubs as part of their soccer education.

Last edited:
I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Luke Plange. On loan at HJK Helsinki, Aki is on the staff there & he's already played European football albeit the 'Conference
League' & albeit as a sub in the 75th min, how many of our esteemed 1st teamers can say that.

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Luke Plange. On loan at HJK Helsinki, Aki is on the staff there & he's already played European football albeit the 'Conference
League' & albeit as a sub in the 75th min, how many of our esteemed 1st teamers can say that.
More than you would think - 12 (if you include Holding) have already played in Europe - Clyne, Chalobah, Henderson, Holding, Kamada ,Lacroix, Munos, Nketiah, Riad, Richards, Sarr, Schlupp

Back