• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Liverpool Match thread?

Nice little glimpse of Roy in the Directors Box at Half Time. If we don’t turn this around today or bring 3 pts back south v Forest towards the end of October then surely Roy will come into the frame.
Our next Manager was also in the Directors Box, a certain Mr Pardew, Coppell had 4 goes 😎

Hughes playing really well. Eze an absolute wasteful shot and another s*** ref with Van Dijk clinging onto Guehi arm. 3 games where the refs have made game changing decisions in favour of the opposition. I'd love to know when these decisions even out....

Sorry, but I could never agree that giving a player a season or two to settle is appropriate at this level. He’s had 5 or 6 appearances now and has got steadily worse. Even Glasner it would appear has now noticed it.

He may be short of confidence and I would of course be happy if he improves, but apart from a couple of decent 45s, his performances have been poor.

I am happy to spend some time reading your reply along with the orthogonal point that you try to purport however there are countless examples of overseas players taking time to settle in the English Premier League.

And of course some of the finest players we have seen took a year or two to settle and the irony being most of those came from Italian soccer like Kamada has. This is due to physics of the leagues.

Thierry Henry is an example and being the culmination of the matter herein.

I am happy to spend some time reading your reply along with the orthogonal point that you try to purport however there are countless examples of overseas players taking time to settle in the English Premier League.

And of course some of the finest players we have seen took a year or two to settle and the irony being most of those came from Italian soccer like Kamada has. This is due to physics of the leagues.

Thierry Henry is an example is the culmination of the matter herein.
Do you really think Palace can afford to allow a player two seasons grace when he only has a 2 year contract. You can use all the big words you like but that makes zero sense.

We really could and should have punished them in the second half.

For all our crap play so far this season poor finishing is starting to cost us a heap of points

Back