Immigration

What's wrong with you at the moment? It was based on what had been reported at the time, together with my personal knowledge of the site. I wasn't there when it happened, but I was a few hours later.

Those are indeed facts.
The Mail article was written on the day this happened and has been proven to be correct, you chose not to believe it as it was in the Mail.
 
Yup. And the percentages are bang on. France is over 10% Muslim, this is when the violence regularly erupts
 
The lady in the clip has an extremely dubious record of contentious opinions and connections. I treat anything she says with immediate caution.


For the record, I don't like her either(not for the reasons you dislike her) but I am puzzled why so many on the left adopt this tactic, its another way of saying "I cannot prove her wrong so what I will do is not listen to what she has to say" It just just looks weak from my perspective. I will listen to anything anyone says regardless of where they sit on the political spectrum, then go and provide a counter argument..
 
Last edited:
The Mail article was written on the day this happened and has been proven to be correct, you chose not to believe it as it was in the Mail.
Why on earth do you make that assumption? It had nothing whatsoever where it was published. I cannot recall even reading the Mail article, let alone what it said. I read the local reports, reported what I saw myself and the situation that exists there and locally. That’s all. Why you are so obsessed with trying to find things that don’t exist beats me!
 
For the record, I don't like her either(not for the reasons you dislike her) but I am puzzled why so many on the left adopt this tactic, its another way of saying "I cannot prove her wrong so what I will do is not listen to what she has to say" It just just looks weak from my perspective. I will listen to anything anyone says regardless of where they sit on the political spectrum, then go and provide a counter argument..
People with dubious reputations need to be treated with caution. Whatever their politics are. I would no more take anything said by Corbyn or Galloway at face value than I would this lady.
 
Why on earth do you make that assumption? It had nothing whatsoever where it was published. I cannot recall even reading the Mail article, let alone what it said. I read the local reports, reported what I saw myself and the situation that exists there and locally. That’s all. Why you are so obsessed with trying to find things that don’t exist beats me!
Well since you replied to my post in which I shared the Mail article and you subsequently wrote “ It’s the conclusion after reading that article” One must assume you read it.
 
Last edited:
People with dubious reputations need to be treated with caution. Whatever their politics are. I would no more take anything said by Corbyn or Galloway at face value than I would this lady.
People's reputations do not negate anything they have to say. Whether that is Tommy Robinson or Andy Burnham, listen to what they have to say and offer a counter argument if you do not agree with what they say. It really is that simple. Stonewalling people who you do not like achieves absolutely nothing, it actually makes you look far worse. Set up a dialogue and go from there. There is actually a lot of people from the left that I actually do respect-from prominent figures to every day forum users.
 
France is over 10% Muslim, this is when the violence regularly erupts
the numbers belie the situation on the ground. The native European French are all in the Retirement homes - waiting for God. The future is in every creche & maternity hospital.

After 2040 your numbers will have jumped dramatically.

 
Last edited:
Well since you replied to my post in which I shared the Mail article and you subsequently wrote “ It’s the conclusion after reading that article” One must assume you read it.
I would have done, but cannot remember what it said. I never pay great attention to anything published in the Mail. I might be made aware of something but then look into it using more objective sources. Which I obviously did, reaching a conclusion based both on them and my own personal knowledge.
 
People's reputations do not negate anything they have to say. Whether that is Tommy Robinson or Andy Burnham, listen to what they have to say and offer a counter argument if you do not agree with what they say. It really is that simple. Stonewalling people who you do not like achieves absolutely nothing, it actually makes you look far worse. Set up a dialogue and go from there. There is actually a lot of people from the left that I actually do respect-from prominent figures to every day forum users.
Of course they don’t! Who suggested they do? All I said is what I do, which is treat them with caution. Which can mean I don’t spend any time bothering. There are far too many opinions to spend much time with those you have learned to distrust. Time isn’t unlimited and doesn’t expand.
 
People's reputations do not negate anything they have to say. Whether that is Tommy Robinson or Andy Burnham, listen to what they have to say and offer a counter argument if you do not agree with what they say. It really is that simple. Stonewalling people who you do not like achieves absolutely nothing, it actually makes you look far worse. Set up a dialogue and go from there. There is actually a lot of people from the left that I actually do respect-from prominent figures to every day forum users.
I'm not sure that you belong on this site, then, mate; you won't be finding much reasoned, respectful balance on here. From that last sentence, you'll probably be consigned to 'leftie lover', 'commie' or some such.
 
I would have done, but cannot remember what it said. I never pay great attention to anything published in the Mail. I might be made aware of something but then look into it using more objective sources. Which I obviously did, reaching a conclusion based both on them and my own personal knowledge.
Maybe you should have done, they were correct 👍
 
I'm not sure that you belong on this site, then, mate; you won't be finding much reasoned, respectful balance on here. From that last sentence, you'll probably be consigned to 'leftie lover', 'commie' or some such.

With respect that is absolute hogwash! I can GUARANTEE that I won't be treated any differently by right wing posters on here. That is not a right wing thing, that is a leftie thing! The left on the other hand, I have experienced first hand exactly that! Just replace 'leftie lover', 'commie' with "far right" and 'racist'.
 
Last edited:

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top