This from someone who claimed he could identify foreign workers in his home town by the colour of their skin , risibly pathetic.Not in the pictures I have seen. In any case how do you know they are "Africans"? Because of black skins?
This from someone who claimed he could identify foreign workers in his home town by the colour of their skin , risibly pathetic.Not in the pictures I have seen. In any case how do you know they are "Africans"? Because of black skins?
England
Context dear boy 🤣This from someone who claimed he could identify foreign workers in his home town by the colour of their skin , risibly pathetic.
England
The lady in the clip has an extremely dubious record of contentious opinions and connections. I treat anything she says with immediate caution.
![]()
Alex Phillips (TV presenter) - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
The Mail article was written on the day this happened and has been proven to be correct, you chose not to believe it as it was in the Mail.What's wrong with you at the moment? It was based on what had been reported at the time, together with my personal knowledge of the site. I wasn't there when it happened, but I was a few hours later.
Those are indeed facts.