Immigration

I'm not sure that you belong on this site, then, mate; you won't be finding much reasoned, respectful balance on here. From that last sentence, you'll probably be consigned to 'leftie lover', 'commie' or some such.

I think you would actually find the right are far more tolerant of other people's views than the so called hypocritical "tolerant" left.

Perhaps maybe too tolerant and that has been the rights downfall in letting wokeness and uncontrolled immigration to take hold in recent years.

The left...as you may or may not know, you must have total agreement and conform with all of their views / ideologies or you are out or cancelled. Ed Sheeran and JK Rowling for examples.

My opinion anyway.
 
With respect that is absolute hogwash! I can GUARANTEE that I won't be treated any differently by right wing posters on here. That is not a right wing thing, that is a leftie thing! The left on the other hand, I have experienced first hand exactly that! Just replace 'leftie lover', 'commie' with "far right" and 'racist'.
It’s far from hogwash.

I have no more sympathy for the actual left than I do the right but because I hold more progressive views than many of the posters here I am routinely abused and accused. Often in the most childish of ways. People get tagged as far right and racist because that’s often what they are, despite their attempts at denial, often aimed at themselves. The racism here casts long shadows over many of the opinions.

I don’t see that from the left. If they believe in a genuine left wing ideology they are happy to admit and defend it. Why not? It might not be wise but there’s nothing to be ashamed about.
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top