Immigration

Lots of stories about women with kids being chucked overboard
 

"Illegal migrants are feared to be on the run from the authorities after arriving undetected in a sleepy Cornish harbour."

Looks like wissie might have a few new neighbors..
I know Mylor very well. I was there today, before I read this story. I am there several times every week. Everything looked perfectly normal. No police activity. It would be extremely difficult for people unaware of footpaths etc to find the way out of the area undetected, unless prior arrangements were made and even those would attract attention. Nothing goes unnoticed.

We have neighbours here.
 
I know Mylor very well. I was there today, before I read this story. I am there several times every week. Everything looked perfectly normal. No police activity. It would be extremely difficult for people unaware of footpaths etc to find the way out of the area undetected, unless prior arrangements were made and even those would attract attention. Nothing goes unnoticed.

We have neighbours here.

Sure, nothing ever happens in sleepy Cornwall… until it does. Enjoy the new neighbours.
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top