eaglesdare
Member
- Country
Australia
"A 10-year-old child and two women have died attempting to cross the English Channel"
But all the men survived.......
Australia
Australia
Ireland
England
I know Mylor very well. I was there today, before I read this story. I am there several times every week. Everything looked perfectly normal. No police activity. It would be extremely difficult for people unaware of footpaths etc to find the way out of the area undetected, unless prior arrangements were made and even those would attract attention. Nothing goes unnoticed.![]()
Probe launched after 18 migrants disappear from quiet Cornish harbour
Locals at Mylor, near Falmouth, said 18 migrants fled into the darkness after arriving aboard a yacht in the early hours of Sunday.www.dailymail.com
"Illegal migrants are feared to be on the run from the authorities after arriving undetected in a sleepy Cornish harbour."
Looks like wissie might have a few new neighbors..
Australia
I know Mylor very well. I was there today, before I read this story. I am there several times every week. Everything looked perfectly normal. No police activity. It would be extremely difficult for people unaware of footpaths etc to find the way out of the area undetected, unless prior arrangements were made and even those would attract attention. Nothing goes unnoticed.
We have neighbours here.
So is this something else you don’t believe? Ah Mail, of course you don’t believe it. 😏Of course they would have accomplishes already here. Serious question why would a boat entering a harbour with “ tourists” attract attention. I am at present staying on a harbour side in Dorset, boats coming and going all day, noone takes any noticeI know Mylor very well. I was there today, before I read this story. I am there several times every week. Everything looked perfectly normal. No police activity. It would be extremely difficult for people unaware of footpaths etc to find the way out of the area undetected, unless prior arrangements were made and even those would attract attention. Nothing goes unnoticed.
We have neighbours here.
I'm disgusted a free house but no free car or mobile phone what is this heartless country coming to.Why does this gobshite not want to go back and fight for the cause? 🤔. Perhaps we should sit him down and talk to him nicely
![]()
Migrant who said 'death to all Jews' is living at taxpayers' expense
Palestinian gun-toting militant Abu Wadee, 34, served nine months behind bars for illegally entering the UK by dinghy across the Channel and is now living in Northamptonshire.www.dailymail.com
Ireland
I'm sure some volunteers to speed up the deportation could be found.Why does this gobshite not want to go back and fight for the cause? 🤔. Perhaps we should sit him down and talk to him nicely
![]()
Migrant who said 'death to all Jews' is living at taxpayers' expense
Palestinian gun-toting militant Abu Wadee, 34, served nine months behind bars for illegally entering the UK by dinghy across the Channel and is now living in Northamptonshire.www.dailymail.com
England
Mylor harbour is very, very busy. Both with local craft and those arriving from elsewhere. Movements are though observed and anything suspicious investigated. I believe that’s what happened with this event. The authorities were waiting and arrested those on board and those waiting for them. If you really knew what you were doing you would avoid a busy harbour like Mylor and come ashore at an isolated cove, which you could do undetected and be in London in 5 hours. I would be surprised if that isn’t already happening. There’s almost no way you could be detected. Yachts sheltering for the night in a protected spot are commonplace and attract no attention.So is this something else you don’t believe? Ah Mail, of course you don’t believe it. 😏Of course they would have accomplishes already here. Serious question why would a boat entering a harbour with “ tourists” attract attention. I am at present staying on a harbour side in Dorset, boats coming and going all day, noone takes any notice