• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Franca injured

I'd completely forgotten about that cameo!

I think that was the one glimpse and instance where I thought 'Hang on, perhaps there is a player there'.
🤞🤞I think it's going to be very difficult for him.Depends how resilient he is, and whether he has a winner's mentality

I reckon he needs a season loan in the Championship to toughen him up a bit and get him playing regularly. I definitely think there is a decent player in there but he needs to prove he can stay fit and he’ll only do that playing regular matches, not just training.

He has really dropped down the pecking order, largely due to injury. Tough track ahead. Just hope he has got the steel needed to break through, both physically and mentally.

He's 20, slender, and far from home. Give him time. Unless he has issues with motivation, he'll be excellent – maybe even a player we'll have a difficult time retaining.

Back