• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

CPFC v Leicester Match Thread

Mid-match, down 1-2, regardless of outcome, I think we'll have a good season when the players learn each other's movement. Let's hope for good weather and no injuries over the next month.

Whilst I'm grateful that we got a point after going 0-2 down, in reality, a pretty poor performance against a side I would expect to beat at home if we are not to end up in a battle at the bottom of the table. We really do need to do much better than we have so far!

Still look shaky in places particularly at the beginning of each half but things are looking up. Once we were into the flow of the game we dominated, just not clinical enough in front of their net.

Hopefully the draw will boost confidence.

We look very far from the finished article but though.

Mitchell looked as though he was dragged out of bed to play today,
If we think positively, we dominated the last twenty minutes or so (more or less) and if we largely dominate QPR mid-week, we'll be on form for our next Premier League matches. We are improving, very gradually (sort of) this season but it's a stark contrast from last.
I'm wondering - probably like many others - was most of our form magic from Olise? That might explain where we are. We need everyone to contribute more but none are ever going to be Olise. Whoever he is.

It's going to take time and a lot of hard work to get us into mid table, but it is achievable.
The Olise magic has gone. Andersen passes too.
All the new guys look like they can play. But we will be a different team now.
Still, we showed a huge amount of spirit to get back in it today.

On the train home. Defensive errors cost us today. As others have commented, Guehi and Henderson could have done better with their first, and for their second Lacroix did a lazy chip upfield when under pressure and without looking, which immediately invited pressure.
Nketiah looked good in patches. Sarr definitely adds something when he comes on.
So satisfactory at best.

the international breaks are killing us daniel munoz looked done in ,og needs to have time with the players i think we were not that bad to day .we have a very good squad of players lets keep the faith

Back