• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

CPFC v Leicester Match Thread

It would be nice if Nketiah proves me wrong and finds space with a shot to the side of the keeper. He’s world class at hitting it straight at the keeper. No doubt about that.

Just think that Glasner likes to pick people on form and on training performances. I think Richards has been playing ok but certainly not really well. I have no idea how he's been training but maybe he's slightly tired and the others have impressed more in training.
It's good to have competition for places, rather than favourites. Naming no names.
Richards only arrived back Thursday morning.

Leicester are scrapping for everything and not getting called for niggly fouls, holding, pulling and pushing.

Our back 3 look disjointed and troubled by Vardy’s movement.

Having said that we are the better team but could very easily lose this game unless we learn to be more ruthless in front of goal.

Mateta looks like the old mateta
Guéhi seems to like to perform for England but not for us( could be the Newcastle saga on his mind)
We need sarr on as he runs in behind their defence
I feel Mitchell could be a weak link at times, as he’s hesistant with ball at his feet, you can see the difference between our wing backs
Wharton not had a great game
Terrible half 😑

Mateta looks like the old mateta
Guéhi seems to like to perform for England but not for us( could be the Newcastle saga on his mind)
We need sarr on as he runs in behind their defence
I feel Mitchell could be a weak link at times, as he’s hesistant with ball at his feet, you can see the difference between our wing backs
Wharton not had a great game
Terrible half 😑
I'm expecting Glasner to change things here. I'd say maybe freshen up the midfield. We need to be more positive passing forward and less rushed in attack. We seem to be constantly swiping at the ball when simple enough passes are on.

Was always worried about losing Andersen,as he was an awesome passer of the ball, he could ping one pass and we split a defence open.
Never knew losing Olise would kill us like this also though, never the less hopefully improved performance in second half

Back