• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Your first Palace game live?

First game Palace 2 - Liverpool 3 FA cup 2nd leg went in a Liverpool fan came out a Palace fan. Also went to the game in my dads mates Capri.
I didn’t go, but I remember the game at Anfield and was so proud we got a draw up there, if Liverpool failed to win at home back then in any competition it was a massive shock let alone against a 3rd division side

Think my first game was against Bristol city sitting on the wall in the Whitehorse.
But the one I remember as first that I can recall is against Nottingham forest (European champions), when we won 1-0.Ian Walsh putting it through Peter Shiltons legs in front of the Whitehorse.

Blackburn Rovers (h), April 30, 1988. Sat in the Main Stand, it was a surreal experience for a young lad.

This was my second ever game!! I think it may have been Jim Cannon’s last ever appearance at Selhurst Park. We won 2-0.

My first ever game was a 1-1 draw against Sheffield United in 1986. I sat in the Arthur Wait and my highlight was a hot chocolate!
I finally got a programme for the game in 2012 when my fiancé found one for me on eBay.

Back