• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Woke is alive and well

Sorry, I try not to dwell here for too long during my day.

What was the answer?
The answer, looking back, is not just immigrants but third world ones and not only third world ones but Muslims.

Of course lol. What else could it be on the pages of the Yaxley-Lennon Appreciation Society.

I kept asking berlinpalace what his views on immigration actually were, rather than just arguing racism all the time. He didn’t answer either.

If you want to have a session of private & personal bickering, please do it by DM's and don't bore the rest of the members.

The new site was doing so well.......🙁

There's a report telling us that the blackbird population is in severe decline in southern England over recent years. This coincides with a rise in the immigrant population.

You see?

If only we could limit immigrant numbers, we could help bring the blackbird numbers up.
Surely you mean birds of colour

Oh, are you talking about the runner that couldn't make the qualifying time for the men's event (that 'he'd entered for years), so put on a bit of slap and cried when he didn't make the women's final either?

Yep the same one that used to dress up in his wife’s clothes but still fathered 2 children

Back