• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Woke is alive and well

Knife Violence in Europe​

Stabbing deaths and injuries are more common in Europe than in the Americas. Particularly in northern Europe, where levels of knife crimes among young people have increased and made headlines. Deaths by sharp objects are especially noticeable in the 15-19 and 20-24 age groups in Northern and Western European countries. The proportion of knife deaths is about three times greater than firearm deaths in these countries for the 20-24 age group. Between 2002 and 2007, hospital admissions for assault by a knife or sharp object increased by 34%. One high-profile example of homicide by knife in Europe occurred in 2013, when a 13-year-old girl was stabbed to death in the United Kingdom. Her death sparked anti-knife campaigns throughout the U.K.’

The rise in immigration and fatherless males from the new countries setting up in the uk is the major cause. If you look at the map, the level of knife deaths is double and triple in parts of Africa than that of England. Life is cheap and violent in some of these countries and a lot of single mothers cannot or don’t control their boys, so they get influenced by their friends or the crowd. This didn’t happen with lower numbers of immigration. They often had no choice but to live how English boys did. Now a whole new culture has arrived and developed. American street culture has also been copied, but I don’t need to explain anymore on this part.
You make that appear to all be part of the report, but in fact only the first paragraph is. It is also a selected extract which misses the vitally relevant fact that the reason for the higher incidence in Europe is that guns are not freely available.

The second paragraph is all yours and is based on nothing but assumptions. Assumptions that are not supported by actual statistics. There is no evidence that immigrants as a whole are more likely to be involved in crime than others. There is evidence for gang culture and drug related cr8me being responsible in many stabbings.

That's exactly what's being suggested - and it seems relatively clear cut. However, I'm sure the UK can rise up the league table to start rivalling The Philippines and Brazil. That's the direction of travel isn't it.
I have no experience of Brazil but having lived in the Philippines I can assure you that the figure given is ridiculous. I have no idea where it comes from but it is out by a huge margin.

Murder in the Philippines is by gun. Guns are everywhere and commonly used. It’s an enormous problem and one of the reasons I am no longer there. One of my friends was shot dead. So was a security guard on the site where I lived. Nothing happened in either case. The police recorded it and did nothing. Contract killing is cheap and almost never detected.

I have though never heard of a knife murder there.

I have no experience of Brazil but having lived in the Philippines I can assure you that the figure given is ridiculous. I have no idea where it comes from but it is out by a huge margin.

Murder in the Philippines is by gun. Guns are everywhere and commonly used. It’s an enormous problem and one of the reasons I am no longer there. One of my friends was shot dead. So was a security guard on the site where I lived. Nothing happened in either case. The police recorded it and did nothing. Contract killing is cheap and almost never detected.

Then you must've missed a few if in 2021 they had the fifth highest number of knife murders in the world.

You make that appear to all be part of the report, but in fact only the first paragraph is. It is also a selected extract which misses the vitally relevant fact that the reason for the higher incidence in Europe is that guns are not freely available.

The second paragraph is all yours and is based on nothing but assumptions. Assumptions that are not supported by actual statistics. There is no evidence that immigrants as a whole are more likely to be involved in crime than others. There is evidence for gang culture and drug related cr8me being responsible in many stabbings.
One reason to be positive. It’s knives in Europe rather than guns. They’d have guns, but they aren’t readily available so that’s why knife murders are so high. Ok then. When will you get it through your head that the rise in violent crime has coincided with mass immigration from the third world. We didn’t have this problem here before.

Fair enough. I thought the figures were from a piece you posted.

It’s apparently ok for you to be 50% bigger than the women and for your manhood to be bulging out of your shorts during the women’s 400 metres at the Paralympics. And as for the boxing…
Oh, are you talking about the runner that couldn't make the qualifying time for the men's event (that 'he'd entered for years), so put on a bit of slap and cried when he didn't make the women's final either?

One reason to be positive. It’s knives in Europe rather than guns. They’d have guns, but they aren’t readily available so that’s why knife murders are so high. Ok then. When will you get it through your head that the rise in violent crime has coincided with mass immigration from the third world. We didn’t have this problem here before.
How scientific.

Because immigration figures have risen and so has violent crime, this means that the former has caused the latter.

Well, it must be true....

I don't know; you lot on here.

There's a report telling us that the blackbird population is in severe decline in southern England over recent years. This coincides with a rise in the immigrant population.

You see?

If only we could limit immigrant numbers, we could help bring the blackbird numbers up.

There's a report telling us that the blackbird population is in severe decline in southern England over recent years. This coincides with a rise in the immigrant population.

You see?

If only we could limit immigrant numbers, we could help bring the blackbird numbers up.

There is absolutely Zero correlation between a) the stratospheric Crime statistics of Boston, Lincolnshire & immigration and b) the equivalent peaceful statistics for the average town in Poland.

and if you perceive so, then you must be a racist.

You see?

There’s a few jokes in there.

If you want to be serious about this type of analogy, the foreign grey squirrel is the cause of the native red squirrel’s demise.

There’s a few jokes in there.

If you want to be serious about this type of analogy, the foreign grey squirrel is the cause of the native red squirrel’s demise.
Yes, disease.

There are many on here who would consider immigration to be the same.

And I'm not joking.

Yes, disease.

There are many on here who would consider immigration to be the same.

And I'm not joking.
The grey squirrel has a competitive advantage over the red squirrel. It is larger for a start. It also has advantages in gut bacteria and diet. Anyway, back on topic…

Back