• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

US Politics

So trump is still only a risk. I think Harris is a bigger risk but hey, she ain’t trump !

Agreed, Harris would be the end of America as we know it.

That said, whoever gets in.....and I really can't see Trump losing (if it's a fair election) there are going to be major security issues in America.....just from different sections depending upon who wins.

It's been predicted for many years now but the tensions are coming to a head.....With Trump leading it the Republicans represent a rival elite and the Democrats are hated by the base just as strongly as the Democrat degenerates and fifth columnists hate them back.

'In order to defend America from the rise of China, I will introduce an embargo on the use of chinese chopsticks and more'.......

Kamala Harris

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Car crash after car crash by Harris in her interviews. If she gets in we all know why and how.
Probably because she's clearly an idiot. But I'm not exactly holding my breath for Trump either. Just think he would be slightly better for the country. However, that has to be balanced with the constantly negative media attention I'll have to put up with.

Not read this thread since my return from holiday.

It’s sad to realise that the way the constant flow of lies and disinformation coming from the Trump campaign are believed by some on the right in the UK.

I always thought we were better than that and able to determine truth from lies, whatever our political differences might be.

Apparently not anymore. The idea that if Trump loses it will mean the election must have been stolen. Again! That’s just one example.

The film about Trump’s relationship with Roy Cohn is apparently being released in the UK today. I have long realised that this is central to his style of never apologising, accusing others of your own shortcomings and doubling down repeatedly on your lies until they become accepted as the truth by some.

I hope to see it and hope others have enough humility to also watch it with an open mind.

Not read this thread since my return from holiday.

It’s sad to realise that the way the constant flow of lies and disinformation coming from the Trump campaign are believed by some on the right in the UK.

I always thought we were better than that and able to determine truth from lies, whatever our political differences might be.

Apparently not anymore. The idea that if Trump loses it will mean the election must have been stolen. Again! That’s just one example.

The film about Trump’s relationship with Roy Cohn is apparently being released in the UK today. I have long realised that this is central to his style of never apologising, accusing others of your own shortcomings and doubling down repeatedly on your lies until they become accepted as the truth by some.

I hope to see it and hope others have enough humility to also watch it with an open mind.

As reprehensible and malign a character as Roy Cohn was he's been dead since 1986 and was an adviser to both Nixon and Reagan. Whatever Trump took from him was already well established in American politics.

The President Trump interview with Bloomberg was brilliant the other day. A standing ovation and round of applause at the end.

Then there is Kamala Harris Car crash of an interview on Fox News....

There is only one way she gets in and we all know it if she does.

The President Trump interview with Bloomberg was brilliant the other day. A standing ovation and round of applause at the end.

I noticed the other day that Obama had his "Clinton" moment.

Bill was asked why his wife should be President and said some thing like it's her turn. This of course smacked of monarchy and privilege and probably cost Hilary the election.

Obama was berating black men for not supporting Kamala. I guess many people of all races would say hang on we're supposed to vote for a candidate because of their race or gender. Apparently it has not gone down well with black voters on social media the idea that their vote is being taken for granted.

Last edited:

You have alluded to Harris winning as somehow being unfair before. Would you like to explain exactly what you mean when you say "there is only one way she gets in and we all know it if she does"?

Cheating.
And in what way would she be able to do that given all the checks and balances that are built into the system?
Sounds to me like you have been entirely taken in by the nonsense that Trump articulated 4 years ago and his inability to accept defeat; all of his gripes were tested in the courts and thrown out if you recall?

As reprehensible and malign a character as Roy Cohn was he's been dead since 1986 and was an adviser to both Nixon and Reagan. Whatever Trump took from him was already well established in American politics.
Not in the same way he was to Trump. Nixon and Regan had lots of advisors. Trump doesn’t take advice but Cohn shaped Trump. He was much more than an advisor, he was his mentor and the lessons he instilled are only too present on how he acts today. Never admit you are wrong. Never apologise. Accuse your critics of what they accuse you of. Winning is all that matters. The truth doesn’t.

Back