• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

US Politics

Given the way Trump behaves and the analysis of the many professionals in mental health who say that he displays the classic systems of ADHD and cognitive decline it's pretty ironic when he suggests that Harris is mentally deficient.

He will lose the election. Everything is now pointing that way. Momentum shifts as big as that we have seen don't reverse. They gather in intensity. People who had doubts about an old "white" man as President now don't have to worry. Trump now represents the past and Harris the new—desperate attempts to reframe that aren't working.

The polls point that way but there's more than polling involved when momentum is considered.

Dem VP candidate Walz said in debate that Minnesota suffered one in 500 year weather event, HTF does he know, where are the weather records going back to 1624?

People need to stop thjrowing these random numbers around, but they won't

I decided a nice meal out was better than tuning in this time. I heard JD performed well but the media will focus purely on January 6th and abortion and abortion and abortion so coach Tim will get the winners medal!!!

People should vote how they want to and live with the future policies and outcomes!!!

The opposing outlooks on how the next 4 years should play out is so radically different that it will be hard for the losing side to live under the other parties leadership. Mesh the best bits of each and you might have something worth getting excited about.

My mind is made up and looking forward to see how this plays out come November.

Dem VP candidate Walz said in debate that Minnesota suffered one in 500 year weather event, HTF does he know, where are the weather records going back to 1624?

People need to stop thjrowing these random numbers around, but they won't

If it isn't obvious to people by now that all these candidates are just controlled figures for the donor class behind them I don't know what would convince them.

If these people were top level highly intelligent individuals who were independent they simply would never have risen to their positions.....independent being the key.

We can talk about his marmite personality but it keys into one big reason why Trump represents such a hated figure for the establishment (institutions (donor funded), media (donor owned) and corporate wealth class...literally donors). It isn't because he's intelligent nor that he can't be owned (Trump's donors own him as well). It's that he emerged via the business world and was never their globalism approved guy. He's far more independent and unpredictable than those that come via their carefully filtered, republican or democrat versioned, selection process.

That represents a threat to power that's been carefully and quietly acquired over many decades now.....but that has quickened significantly in the last 30 years as the silent generation retired and/or died off to be replaced with their guys.

2016 was a huge shock to them. They are moving heaven and hell to avoid a repeat of Trump and stops are being pulled out that would never usually be the case.....to such an extent that the mask hiding which cabals control the dials and how much they get turned has really come off to even common or garden laymen.

Well, for those taking notice.

Last edited:
If it isn't obvious to people by now that all these candidates are just controlled figures for the donor class behind them I don't know what would convince them.

If these people were top level highly intelligent individuals who were independent they simply would never have risen to their positions.....independent being the key.

We can talk about his marmite personality but it keys into one big reason why Trump represents such a hated figure for the establishment (institutions (donor funded), media (donor owned) and corporate wealth class...literally donors). It isn't because he's intelligent nor that he can't be owned (Trump's donors own him as well). It's that he emerged via the business world and was never their globalism approved guy. He's far more independent and unpredictable than those that come via their carefully filtered, republican or democrat versioned, selection process.

That represents a threat to power that's been carefully and quietly acquired over many decades now.....but that has quickened significantly in the last 30 years as the silent generation retired and/or died off to be replaced with their guys.

2016 was a huge shock to them. They are moving heaven and hell to avoid a repeat of Trump and stops are being pulled out that would never usually be the case.....to such an extent that the mask hiding which cabals control the dials and how much they get turned has really come off to even common or garden laymen.

Well, for those taking notice.
It’s much simpler than that.

Trump is dangerous. He doesn’t respect democracy. He lies all the time. He is a crook. He seems mentally unwell.

Nobody with even half of those characteristics should even be standing, let alone stand a reasonable chance of succeeding.

I fail to understand how so many seem able to turn a blind eye to his obvious deficiencies and be prepared to vote for him.

Whether you buy into the conspiracy theories developed by the likes of The Heritage Foundation and approve of their “solutions”, or not, the fact is that Trump is unfit for the role of POTUS. You can believe these kind of things. Many in the USA do and so do some here, as witnessed by posts which mimic the ideas. That though is surely separate to endorsing Trump.

He must not succeed and for those who cannot tolerate either the Democrats, Biden or Harris must surely recognise that, even for them, Harris is better than risking 4 more years of Trump.

Trump is dangerous. He doesn’t respect democracy. He lies all the time. He is a crook. He seems mentally unwell.

Nobody with even half of those characteristics should even be standing, let alone stand a reasonable chance of succeeding.

I fail to understand how so many seem able to turn a blind eye to his obvious deficiencies and be prepared to vote for him.

Whether you buy into the conspiracy theories developed by the likes of The Heritage Foundation and approve of their “solutions”, or not, the fact is that Trump is unfit for the role of POTUS. You can believe these kind of things. Many in the USA do and so do some here, as witnessed by posts which mimic the ideas. That though is surely separate to endorsing Trump.

He must not succeed and for those who cannot tolerate either the Democrats, Biden or Harris must surely recognise that, even for them, Harris is better than risking 4 more years of Trump.

And what do you want us to do about any of this?

So trump is still only a risk. I think Harris is a bigger risk but hey, she ain’t trump !

I decided a nice meal out was better than tuning in this time. I heard JD performed well but the media will focus purely on January 6th and abortion and abortion and abortion so coach Tim will get the winners medal!!!

People should vote how they want to and live with the future policies and outcomes!!!

The opposing outlooks on how the next 4 years should play out is so radically different that it will be hard for the losing side to live under the other parties leadership. Mesh the best bits of each and you might have something worth getting excited about.

My mind is made up and looking forward to see how this plays out come November.
Nice meal was good choice. Walz has a history of fabricating stories to big himself up, he claimed to be in Hong Kong when Tianemen Square happened and even gave testimony detailing his activities, all lies.

JDV is probably too straightforward but comes over will.

CBS favoured Walz of course

And Biden was fit for office I suppose?

And what do you want us to do about any of this?
Be aware and tell any contacts that you have in the USA how things look from here and how much it matters to us, and the rest of the world, that the USA elects a trustworthy and responsible person to lead them. A person who is the de facto leader of the western world.

Be aware and tell any contacts that you have in the USA how things look from here and how much it matters to us, and the rest of the world, that the USA elects a trustworthy and responsible person to lead them. A person who is the de facto leader of the western world.

They would show the same amount of interest I would if an American advised me how to vote in our election. America is so big and has so many internal problems they're seldom very bothered about anything happening in the rest of the world anyway.

So trump is still only a risk. I think Harris is a bigger risk but hey, she ain’t trump !
Trump is more than a risk. He has form and rather than apologising, accepting his errors and acknowledging the harm they have done is doubling down on them.

Harris is not any kind of risk. She listens to experts and makes decisions based on sound reasoning, not impulses and emotions.

They would show the same amount of interest I would if an American advised me how to vote in our election. America is so big and has so many internal problems they're seldom very bothered about anything happening in the rest of the world anyway.
Whilst true of many it’s not of all.

We cannot do much, but anything is better than nothing.

People like Hitler came to power partly because good people stood back and assumed either it could not happen or that others would stop it. Our voices might be tiny but many of them together can make a lot of noise.

Whilst true of many it’s not of all.

We cannot do much, but anything is better than nothing.

People like Hitler came to power partly because good people stood back and assumed either it could not happen or that others would stop it. Our voices might be tiny but many of them together can make a lot of noise.
The circumstances in Germany in 1932 were hardly similar however tempting it is to equate Trump with a genocidal maniac.

Trump is more than a risk. He has form and rather than apologising, accepting his errors and acknowledging the harm they have done is doubling down on them.

Harris is not any kind of risk. She listens to experts and makes decisions based on sound reasoning, not impulses and emotions.
These 'experts' as you call them are I assume the same 'experts' who have told Biden (& more likely Harris)
that they can give a mere 750 Dollars to US citizens who've been affected by Hurricane Helene, yet have squandered a Billion bucks on illegal aliens entering the USA. No wonder FEMA have no more funding for the upcoming hurricane season

Attachments

• FEMA.webp
    FEMA.webp
    637 KB · Views: 5
These 'experts' as you call them are I assume the same 'experts' who have told Biden (& more likely Harris)
that they can give a mere 750 Dollars to US citizens who've been affected by Hurricane Helene, yet have squandered a Billion bucks on illegal aliens entering the USA. No wonder FEMA have no more funding for the upcoming hurricane season
Hi Jimmy, long time no hear. Hope all is well

So far THIS year, the United States has given:- $24,400,000,000 to Ukraine.- $11,300,000,000 to Israel.- $1,950,000,000 to Ethiopia.- $1,600,000,000 to Jordan.- $1,400,000,000 to Egypt.- $1,100,000,000 to Afghanistan.- $1,100,000,000 to Somalia.- $1,000,000,000 to Yemen.- $987,000,000 to Congo.- $896,000,000 to Syria.

But think yourselves lucky you're getting 750 Bucks to help you out. Probably more sage advice from the Biden/Harris administration.
Do you notice a pattern here the UK can always find a few million to fund 3rd world despots but a few 100 quid for a pensioner to heat his or her home they can't find. Jeez what a world we live in.

Back