• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Maxence Lacroix

Status
Not open for further replies.
We now have an ignore button so you don't have to read his posts if they annoy you.

I don't think much of Dazza's predictions as I have already seen them on click bait, however I also don't have a problem with him posting them.
I haven’t seen “Joa is going nowhere” on click bait. Actually he was the first one who left after I read the sentence in Dazza’s post.😀

If feels a bit odd that this Lacroix deal is taking to long. Last year of his contract, reasonable fee, right age profile, working relationship with Glasner etc. Is this dependent on MG leaving?

If not, why the hell haven't we just accelerated it?! Especially with Anderson leaving

If feels a bit odd that this Lacroix deal is taking to long. Last year of his contract, reasonable fee, right age profile, working relationship with Glasner etc. Is this dependent on MG leaving?

If not, why the hell haven't we just accelerated it?! Especially with Anderson leaving
I'd imagine that the club is quite busy with various potential transfers.

I'd imagine that the club is quite busy with various potential transfers.
Supposedly the deal is done, my guess is the delay is due to international registration with FIFA and a UK work permit?

Other clubs seem to announce these signings as soon as the player signs but in fairness to Palace we don't until the whole process is completed.

Supposedly the deal is done, my guess is the delay is due to international registration with FIFA and a UK work permit?
Yeah, there's a lot of admin with this sort of stuff and you are relying on various people to get their finger out.

i think via his agent things have progressed quite quickly e.g. personal terms etc, however, Palace did initially put in quite a low ball offer which was rejected by Wolfsburg so negotiations on the fee have taken a bit longer.

Also he got an injury a week or so ago and missed the game last weekend, Palace were no doubt waiting for medical info to ensure the injury wasn't too bad.

We now have an ignore button so you don't have to read his posts if they annoy you.

I don't think much of Dazza's predictions as I have already seen them on click bait, however I also don't have a problem with him posting them.

I wouldn't typically rise but it gets a little frustrating when it interrupts a good transfer debate on the forum.

It would be much more helpful if Dazza just put together a thread that captured all of the latest rumours for fans who don't trawl through various sites.

I appreciate the 'Ignore' button tip Badger, very helpful.

Moving on, Im looking forward to tomorrow night and knowing our squad for the Chelsea game.

Onwards and Upwards

i think via his agent things have progressed quite quickly e.g. personal terms etc, however, Palace did initially put in quite a low ball offer which was rejected by Wolfsburg so negotiations on the fee have taken a bit longer.

Also he got an injury a week or so ago and missed the game last weekend, Palace were no doubt waiting for medical info to ensure the injury wasn't too bad.
🤞🤞He knows Glasner and provided Guehi stays will make a solid central partnership 🤞🤞

He's more than likely signed but our PR team is waiting to make a big announcement with him and Nketiah both signing along with whoever else signs today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back