• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Maxence Lacroix

Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to Fabricio Romano, both Lacroix and Nketia have signed. If true, we are doing our usual preparation for that optimum moment to release info, maybe on all final moves.
It will be interesting to see how accurate Romano is. I mean, who the hell is he? Or is he just a bot in some kid's mansion?

Looks like a quick, no nonsense defender but everyone looks great on a highlights reel.

What is important though is that Glasner is getting to piece together a side somewhat in his image.

So according to Fabricio Romano, both Lacroix and Nketia have signed. If true, we are doing our usual preparation for that optimum moment to release info, maybe on all final moves.
It will be interesting to see how accurate Romano is. I mean, who the hell is he? Or is he just a bot in some kid's mansion?
If you read his bio it says that he was discovered by Garth Crooks after he gave a speech at some factory in Italy.

The whole thing stinks of bollocks to me. It's probably just Garth Crooks himself, with helping hands from Mark Lawrenson, Des Lynham and Gropey Jenas, all huddled around a computer together in his bedroom.

If you read his bio it says that he was discovered by Garth Crooks after he gave a speech at some factory in Italy.

The whole thing stinks of bollocks to me. It's probably just Garth Crooks himself, with helping hands from Mark Lawrenson, Des Lynham and Gropey Jenas, all huddled around a computer together in his bedroom.

I was thinking Jermaine P.... let's stick with yours.

Good news. A five year contract? Someone either likes him a lot or we're looking to sell him in a couple of years.
I think we’ll see this length of contract a lot for our new signings when they are in their early 20’s. I think it makes sense given Dougie’s success rate at identifying new talent- as it protects us from having to sell in year 2 of a 3 year contract (and is much better than the buy out clauses we saw for Olise - which I don’t think really reflected optimal value for us).

I think we’ll see this length of contract a lot for our new signings when they are in their early 20’s. I think it makes sense given Dougie’s success rate at identifying new talent- as it protects us from having to sell in year 2 of a 3 year contract (and is much better than the buy out clauses we saw for Olise - which I don’t think really reflected optimal value for us).

That does make sense and it means we don't have to increase his wages as quickly to hold on to him. All we need now is for him to be worth his place.

As Maxence is now (finally!!!!) an eagle, this thread is being locked and you can continue your discussions about our latest new signing in Palace Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back