• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Liverpool Match thread?

I don’t think I can remember when we have looked so poor defensively. We have got to change to 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 get the defenders defending and stiffen the midfield.

We are getting slaughtered.

I would always expect Liverpool to dominate position and pass the ball better than us but we are so uncompetitive. I can’t think of a single tackle or pressure we’ve made outside our defensive third. Also can’t think of a single physical duel we’ve won. I hate to say it but that has to be in large part due to the way the manager has prepared them for this game.

Confused what's happened over the summer, we signed Nketiah and Sarr who just make no sense. Last year with a box midfield we were so good, now it's like a 343 and we're being dominated?

As others have said, this defence is an embarrassment. How many defenders could have prevented that goal? The work rate, the lackadaisical passing, the lack of pace, the zero concentration.... this team needs a wake up call.

Not to mention T.Mitchells absolutely crap ability to cross.

Back