Fairford terrorist plot foiled

Is there permission to launch bombing raids from the UK? Genuine question. I'm not sure about cost and feasibility either. A couple of bombers could do some precision stuff I guess without me saying too much. I know certain planes took off before - it's in the public domain. I
t's not exactly in the public domain where they struck or if they did anything at all. I'd say far closer bases would be more feasible for the Middle East. I wouldn't rule out a stealth bomber raid as feasible but obviously very precision, expensive and for high value targets.
That would be my reading of it but I'm just guessing. So I wouldn't say the UK bases have been doing any carpet bombing or anything. I could be wrong but there won't be any proof available to us.
I will look further, my understanding is that the MOD has permitted the use of RAF Fairford for 'defensive' operations by the USA.

How bombing Iran from Fairford could possibly be defensive is beyond me.

Very heavy stuff B-52s etc. flies out from Fairford, Trump today referred to the base as 'our fort', to him its obviously Fort Apache the UK should not get in the way.

😎
 
B1 Lancers won't be used for "carpet" bombing. That's what a B52 is for, but they won't fly that near Iran because it's an easy kill. The Lancer is being used to strike Iran from Fairford.
B2 Spirit (the flying wing) is the stealth one and launches operations from Fairford
I figured that kind of thing was going on. Again, I doubt we're able to know the targets but you can work out what takes off these days.
 
In what world would a group of petrol thieves, drive from London to Gloucestershire in 3 white vans, that may well have been stolen or had false number plates ( 1 had a fictitious mobile number on the side), just to steal diesel? It doesn’t stack up. Surely London diesel thieves would target Surrey, Kent, Essex, Sussex.
This whole saga gets more bizarre by the day but I don’t hold with they were mere diesel thieves I’m afraid. Will we ever learn the truth? I doubt it, we are in the gaslighting era
This is turning into the the Gloucestershire version of ther Starmer arse on attacks
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top