Fairford terrorist plot foiled

RAF Fairford?

Don't they mean USAF Fairford?

Or Netanyahu Airways?

Why do they have permission to bomb innocent civilians, women and children, from our country?

The MOD ridiculously states their operations are 'defensive'.

Close this facility down to them.

Like so many other countries have discovered, they bring nothing but trouble.

😎
I was liking the emoji not your post steeleye. I like your footy updates though.
 
RAF Fairford?

Don't they mean USAF Fairford?

Or Netanyahu Airways?

Why do they have permission to bomb innocent civilians, women and children, from our country?

The MOD ridiculously states their operations are 'defensive'.

Close this facility down to them.

Like so many other countries have discovered, they bring nothing but trouble.

😎
The USAF generates an estimated $1.3 billion and $1.5 billion annually for the UK economy through regular local operations. That doesn’t include the newly approved $4.2 billion infrastructure investments at the four primary British operating airbases.

But sure, close them down.

LOL
 
The USAF generates an estimated $1.3 billion and $1.5 billion annually for the UK economy through regular local operations. That doesn’t include the newly approved $4.2 billion infrastructure investments at the four primary British operating airbases.

But sure, close them down.

LOL
He is our resident Jew hater
 
RAF Fairford?

Don't they mean USAF Fairford?

Or Netanyahu Airways?

Why do they have permission to bomb innocent civilians, women and children, from our country?

The MOD ridiculously states their operations are 'defensive'.

Close this facility down to them.

Like so many other countries have discovered, they bring nothing but trouble.

😎
Oh dear
 
As long as they find five good British actors.

Danny Dyer, Ross Kemp, Vinnie Jones, Jason Statham and Christopher Biggins maybe.

You know you'd watch it.

They'll bungle everything, and the chief detective will be a black woman with an Asian side kick
 
RAF Fairford?

Don't they mean USAF Fairford?

Or Netanyahu Airways?

Why do they have permission to bomb innocent civilians, women and children, from our country?

The MOD ridiculously states their operations are 'defensive'.

Close this facility down to them.

Like so many other countries have discovered, they bring nothing but trouble.

😎

No they mean RAF Fairford, like we have RAF Lakenheath.

There's no such thing as USAF <Name>. Their convention is <Name> AFB.

Get it right.
 
I've heard it was a gang of diesel thieves.... which will be slightly embarrassing for some, and on both sides of the Atlantic!
In what world would a group of petrol thieves, drive from London to Gloucestershire in 3 white vans, that may well have been stolen or had false number plates ( 1 had a fictitious mobile number on the side), just to steal diesel? It doesn’t stack up. Surely London diesel thieves would target Surrey, Kent, Essex, Sussex.
This whole saga gets more bizarre by the day but I don’t hold with they were mere diesel thieves I’m afraid. Will we ever learn the truth? I doubt it, we are in the gaslighting era
 
The info will come in drips and we will only have a fuller picture when it is made into a TV drama.


At this stage, I don't even want to know, especially after the latest revelations. This stuff literally could not be written. And trust me, I make up all kinds of s*** for larks. All fiction has to make some kind of sense but this?
 
If we consider this to be someone like Palestine Action, it wouldn't be surprising if a genuine protestor got a little concerned at obvious terrorism. Which means it's the actual terrorists - 3, a terror cell, that have got away at present. Wouldn't be surprised if they're in Ireland or France by now. Or Bradford.
 
Burnham desperate to pin anything on Iran.

Yobs in van with petrol cans, got cold feet, nothing much.

Iran has said it views any country used by the United States to attack them, as they have been doing from Fairford, is a legitimate target, as some Middle East countries are finding out to their cost.

The correct thing to do was refuse permission imo.

This is an illegal war by USA, which is commiting war crimes on civilians, actiing on behalf of Israel, it has nothing top do with the UK.

The UK, by its weakness, as others used by the USA, is making itself a possible target.


😎
 
Burnham desperate to pin anything on Iran.

Yobs in van with petrol cans, got cold feet, nothing much.

Iran has said it views any country used by the United States to attack them, as they have been doing from Fairford, is a legitimate target, as some Middle East countries are finding out to their cost.

The correct thing to do was refuse permission imo.

This is an illegal war by USA, which is commiting war crimes on civilians, actiing on behalf of Israel, it has nothing top do with the UK.

The UK, by its weakness, as others used by the USA, is making itself a possible target.


😎


^^^^ Supporter of that brutal killing regime of the region. Why am I not surprised.
 
Burnham desperate to pin anything on Iran.

Yobs in van with petrol cans, got cold feet, nothing much.

Iran has said it views any country used by the United States to attack them, as they have been doing from Fairford, is a legitimate target, as some Middle East countries are finding out to their cost.

The correct thing to do was refuse permission imo.

This is an illegal war by USA, which is commiting war crimes on civilians, actiing on behalf of Israel, it has nothing top do with the UK.

The UK, by its weakness, as others used by the USA, is making itself a possible target.


😎
Is there permission to launch bombing raids from the UK? Genuine question. I'm not sure about cost and feasibility either. A couple of bombers could do some precision stuff I guess without me saying too much. I know certain planes took off before - it's in the public domain. I
t's not exactly in the public domain where they struck or if they did anything at all. I'd say far closer bases would be more feasible for the Middle East. I wouldn't rule out a stealth bomber raid as feasible but obviously very precision, expensive and for high value targets.
That would be my reading of it but I'm just guessing. So I wouldn't say the UK bases have been doing any carpet bombing or anything. I could be wrong but there won't be any proof available to us.
 
Is there permission to launch bombing raids from the UK? Genuine question. I'm not sure about cost and feasibility either. A couple of bombers could do some precision stuff I guess without me saying too much. I know certain planes took off before - it's in the public domain. I
t's not exactly in the public domain where they struck or if they did anything at all. I'd say far closer bases would be more feasible for the Middle East. I wouldn't rule out a stealth bomber raid as feasible but obviously very precision, expensive and for high value targets.
That would be my reading of it but I'm just guessing. So I wouldn't say the UK bases have been doing any carpet bombing or anything. I could be wrong but there won't be any proof available to us.

B1 Lancers won't be used for "carpet" bombing. That's what a B52 is for, but they won't fly that near Iran because it's an easy kill. The Lancer is being used to strike Iran from Fairford.
B2 Spirit (the flying wing) is the stealth one and launches operations from Fairford
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top