• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Everton vs. Crystal Palace match thread

Royball was better then this.

Another disgraceful result on the way.

A few more games like this and really may need to look at getting another manager.

I wouldn't mind if we was playing some good stuff but we are not and the manager keeps making odd choices (I really do wonder if he doesn't care about the league at all this stage of the season)

We shouldn't be conceding 2 against Everton that shows how poor we really are

Royball was better then this.

Another disgraceful result on the way.

A few more games like this and really may need to look at getting another manager.

I wouldn't mind if we was playing some good stuff but we are not and the manager keeps making odd choices (I really do wonder if he doesn't care about the league at all this stage of the season)

We shouldn't be conceding 2 against Everton that shows how poor we really are
Its fare to conclude Ollie's honeymoon period is over. He will be gone by January.

So we’ve brought a 30 million striker to play him out of postion…
Mitchell is a championship player, he’s not quick and not aggressive
The signings we’ve made have been not up to scratch
Today was an ayew kinda game where winning free kicks and holding the ball would have worked to a t.
We’re in big trouble

Maybe Glasner should be thought of being replaced possibly as I’m losing a lot of confidence now with things.

Kamada once again a ghost

We are toothless in final third and leak goals in defence, our performances against teams in bottom half of the table is leading me to only one conclusion that is relegation! I wonder how many still think we are good enough for a top half finish?

Back