• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Eddie Nketiah (signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's being reported that Eze may have had a hand in convincing him to sign...you look at this picture of the two them together and I can't help but suddenly feel like something magical could come out of this...

1725011394212.webp

It's being reported that Eze may have had a hand in convincing him to sign...you look at this picture of the two them together and I can't help but suddenly feel like something magical could come out of this...

View attachment 136
Great pic.

Feels like Eze will always be better with a genuine partnership. Seamed to have a real bond with Olise.

Hopefully this is the start of something great 🙂

View attachment 136
Good mates. Not surprised if they went to the same church.

Fingers crossed Nketiah will continue the bond on field and bring out the best in Eze, as Olise did.

Sorry MrRobbo, beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back