• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Eddie Nketiah (signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it detracts from the business not done today. It will just be the two we know about and a back up keeper.
Absolutely spot on. Leave it late and placate the fans who wanted more in.

Either that or there’s an issue with one or both and we’ll be getting the usual ‘it’s hard to get players in at the end of the window speech’

Looks like 3 in already, potentially another 3.
Olise, Andersen, Ayew, Johnstone, Riedeweld and Tomkins out, possibly Edouard and outside possibility Guehi as well.

No stronger than we were last year. Bit more quality in some positions perhaps.

Because we operate in some areas like an amateur outfit and a lot of it will be due to marketing team.
No... its because they have not completed the signing of the contracts and you can't announce anything before then. We might be slow getting through the due diligence process but I doubt we're much different from any other club. Guaranteed they have all the announcements lined up ready for sending once everything is signed and completed.

I find it rather ominous that this deal is taking so long to announce.
Seemingly done already (reports of it confirmed yesterday weren't there?!), what could be holding the process up?

Lacroix deal feels like it was done super quick in relation.

Start him regularly. Better than Eduoard. Prices are mad. It’s market rates for a payer who has a record of scoring in the premiership. Neither Mateta nor Eduaord had that.

Beneteke was the last premsieship cf acquisition and if he had the service Mateta had last year he would have produced more.

I would rather have Newtown than eduoard.

I saw mention of a 6 year contract, presumably to spread the fee. I wonder if Nketiah has a problem with that. He will see us as a stepping stone to something bigger.

This is the one that is looking like ‘it’s hard to get deals done at the end of the window’ speech by SP. Despite the fact is was supposedly all done on Wednesday.
If it doesn’t happy and Edouard is out, you can guarantee Mateta getting a long term injury in the next 2 games.

This is the one that is looking like ‘it’s hard to get deals done at the end of the window’ speech by SP. Despite the fact is was supposedly all done on Wednesday.
If it doesn’t happy and Edouard is out, you can guarantee Mateta getting a long term injury in the next 2 games.
Edouard is having his medical but surely Palace won’t agree the loan until or unless Nketiah signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back