• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Crystal Palace vs Tottenham match thread

Credit where credit is due. All round good performance. Thoroughly deserved to win it. Better finishing and it could have been more. So much more energy and intensity to our play. I’ve criticised OG this season but he clearly got a performance out of the team today. Well played and such a big relief

Credit where credit is due. All round good performance. Thoroughly deserved to win it. Better finishing and it could have been more. So much more energy and intensity to our play. I’ve criticised OG this season but he clearly got a performance out of the team today. Well played and such a big relief

Helped by the fact that they could all move around without tripping over Kamada....

Fantastic effort against the 12 men of Tottenham. Wasteful in front of goal and passing not great but we just kept going at them until the players were flat out. You couldn't ask for more than that. The back three completely shut out Spuds and Mateta and Sarr carried far more threat up top than Nketiah and Kamada. Best game from Wharton this season too. Keep playing with that heart and effort and we'll start climbing the table.

Bloomin' brilliant win. We pressed from the off and chased every ball. I've complimented Hughes for his efforts in the last couple of games and today was no different. He is such a fighter.

They all looked more like they did at the end of last season, Munoz, Wharton, Mitchell all shone. Surely this performance wasn't just down to the fact Kamada didn't start. Even Mateta was back to kicking the corner flag.

Why has it taken till now to play like they wanted to win?

3 well deserved points.

You do wonder if some of the team downed tools in previous games because they were not happy with team selection or tactics?

Anyway not to spoil a great day we could have had 5 with a bit of luck.

Well done lads.

Want to add, with Sarr on the field we finally looked balanced. Munoz back to his normal self.
Yes , i think Sarr makes a better starter than he does a sub . When i saw the starting line up i was a bit miffed tbh but definitely ur strongest starting 11 for a while , nice to see the boom corner flag kick back . onwards and upwards from here hopefully . Eze should spend the week shooting practice ,and how did Kulusevski not get sent off . Well done and COYP

Hughes was excellent when he came on. Very shrewd player, reads the game well. Sarr looked very good as well. Lacroix/Guehi solid, Munoz much better as was Mitchell to be fair.

The weaknesses were both Kamada and Nketiah when they came on. Kamada needs to know his position and his job and Nketiah needs to hold up the ball better.

Back